I booked the hotel, according to what I read about it ..and it was true as it was described.
I think it is the perfect place to stay in while in Santorini:
It has the caldera beautiful view, located on a high point that you dont need to climb stairs in order to reach it.
It has a private free parking place.
The rooms are very very clean, and calm. The staff is friendly and helpful.
The breakfast is simple but yet fresh and tasty.
There is an outside terrace as well ,where you can eat your meal at ease.
A small but nice swimming pool.
And to me, it is located in the perect village, 15 minutes walking, away from the crowded Fira from one side, and the touristic Imerovigli from the other side.....a.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Damigos family has been a part of Santorini history for over a century. Villa Ilias is the former residence of one of our ancestors, George Ilias Damigos. It is built on this specific location to capture breathtaking views that are unique only to Villa Ilias and perched 1,000 feet above the Aegean Sea and the most famous volcano in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel Santorini/Firostefani