The views are worth a million dollars! The location is a good 10-15 minute walk to town but it is worth it and you dont notice it if you are taken away from the views! The breakfast every morning is so quaint and cute in a village-like or true greek setting as you feel like it's a cottage with great food! Room service is excellent too as they had most of the time cleaned my room by the time we had gotten back to our rooms after breakfast!
Cannot fault the service at all! I had forgotten my swimmers there and only realised after moving on to the next Greek island and they simply with no hassle or extra charge posted them to my home address to arrive one week after returning home myself! My second stay at this hotel and would go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Damigos family has been a part of Santorini history for over a century. Villa Ilias is the former residence of one of our ancestors, George Ilias Damigos. It is built on this specific location to capture breathtaking views that are unique only to Villa Ilias and perched 1,000 feet above the Aegean Sea and the most famous volcano in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel Santorini/Firostefani