Great location, little walk from down town FIRA. Good value, clean & friendly! fantastic volcano view at the pool deck ! breakfast come with 2 types of homemade pie and cake, boiled egg, coffee, juice... ext. which i"m happy with it.
WE had a honeymoon room. good size balcony with a set of chairs & table for a nice rest . the view was very breath taking for both day & night !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Damigos family has been a part of Santorini history for over a century. Villa Ilias is the former residence of one of our ancestors, George Ilias Damigos. It is built on this specific location to capture breathtaking views that are unique only to Villa Ilias and perched 1,000 feet above the Aegean Sea and the most famous volcano in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel Santorini/Firostefani