My wife & I stayed here for a couple of nights! Loved the place. The people who run the place are nice, warm and helpful. The rooms are a wee bit small but they moved us into a cave house at a relatively low price. The cave rooms are highly recommended as they have a small veranda area where you can sit and watch the beautiful sunsets of Santorini! The view from this hotel is breath taking. Santorini on the whole is beautiful and doubt there's any hotel that doesnt offer views of the picture perfect sunset.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Damigos family has been a part of Santorini history for over a century. Villa Ilias is the former residence of one of our ancestors, George Ilias Damigos. It is built on this specific location to capture breathtaking views that are unique only to Villa Ilias and perched 1,000 feet above the Aegean Sea and the most famous volcano in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel Santorini/Firostefani