Amazing villa, great view in a quiet area. The staff are extremely welcoming and helpful. They provide everyone with a santorini newsletter in the morning and have great honest advice about restaurants, beaches and day activities. Breakfast is a decent size buffet and has heaps of options even for the gluten intolerant like myself. Spent 6 days in santorini and 5 of those were by the pool at the villa, with restaurants within 50 meters none of which had the view to match that of the villas didn't see much reason to leave. Could not recommend this hotel more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Damigos family has been a part of Santorini history for over a century. Villa Ilias is the former residence of one of our ancestors, George Ilias Damigos. It is built on this specific location to capture breathtaking views that are unique only to Villa Ilias and perched 1,000 feet above the Aegean Sea and the most famous volcano in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Ilias Hotel Firostefani
- Villa Ilias Caldera Hotel Santorini/Firostefani