A perfect honeymoon hotel! We couldn't believe how friendly and professional everyone had been. From when we first arrived, to our early morning departure we were truly impressed. The sights unprecedented... and the service was the same. Only 3 small issues arose:
1) We had arranged a sunset sail with our travel agent for 3:30pm. Our car transfer pick-up time had been changed (for an unknown reason) from 2:45pm to 2:30pm. Other couples that we met on the excursion from our hotel were told by the front desk, however, we were never informed of this. When we waited and waited to be picked up and realized no one was coming, we headed all the way back to the hotel/front desk. We were told that the transfer bus was still there waiting for us, which made us treck back to the town's square. Looking and waiting, we knew that something was wrong. When we returned back to the hotel for 2nd time, we demanded for someone to arrange transportation, so that we would not miss the sail. A taxi was arranged by the hotel, which we had to pay for ourselves. Good thing we asked to speak to the manager when we returned to the hotel, bc we were quickly reimbursed the 20 euros that we spent. (no fuss)
2) the shower was FREEZING cold. I informed the front desk, AFTER I took a cold bath and no one budged to come take a look at the problem. But good thing it was 24C that day, otherwise it would have REALLY been a problem. I forced myself to call it.... "refreshing." My husband was eventually able to figure out that you have to ignore the hot/cold labels and turn the handle in the opposite direction that the label tells you to. (don't ask)
3) we placed our order for breakfast for 10am. After 30 minutes of patience, we had to call and prompt someone to check on its status. When the food arrived, the server graciously apologize.
All in all is was a perfect stay! Not much could honestly overshadow the food, the room, the sunset, the "bell hop" who helped us with our luggage at 5am!! I would definitely stay there again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Homeric Poems reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homeric Poems Studios Firostefani
- Homeric Poems Studios Hotel Firostefani
- Homeric Poems Santorini/Firostefani