We stayed there for 2 nights in Fi, where was quiet but closed to Fira and only took 20 mins to walk. The greek tranditional breakfast was rich and impressive. the staff was very nice and friendly. the room was small but sweet like a home. i'd like to recommend it to my friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Smaro Studios. Smaro Studios in Santorini is on the Caldera cliffs. A small hotel with a big history, Smaro Studios has a wonderful view of the Caldera, the volcano and the gorgeous Aegean Sea. The hotel is located in Firostefani, a peaceful village just above Fira town. Smaro Studios combines hospitality and relaxation with the enchanting traditions of a beautiful Greek island.Guest Services. Smaro Studios has 6 apartments with a small equipped kitchen, air conditioning, free WiFi access, TV with SAT channels, telephone, hair dryer, safe box and private veranda to enjoy the view of the Caldera.- Heated outdoor Jacuzzi for up to 5 persons with views of the Caldera- Upon arrival a bottle of Vinsanto wine, fresh seasonal fruit & mixed nuts- Breakfast is inclusive- Reception is open from morning till midnight- We are here to assist you with island information & tips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Smaro Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Smaro Studios Santorini/Firostefani
- Smaro Studios Hotel Santorini