With my wife we stayed in Blue Dolphins for 4 nights in September 20011 and it was a real discovery for us. Beautiful location, very quite and a very warm and willing staff eager to make you feel at home and enjoy vacation. From the terrace of the hotel, where breackfast take place, you will enjoy an unique viewof Caldera and Fira. Just 15 minutes walk away from downtown Fira. We booked a room with a nice balcony and when we arrived there they upgrade us to the Honeymoon suite. Incredible
Next year will be back for sure!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Dolphins is situated in the village of Firostefani, which is a 10 minute walk from the capital village of Fira (through a beautiful pedestrian path on the caldera). We have the privilege of being at a magical location in terms of view and peace of scenery, but also close to the restaurants, bars and nightlife of Fira, the capital of Santorini. Blue Dolphins is also connected to the picturesque village of Imerovigli which is also just a 10 minute walk through a pedestrian path on the caldera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Santorini/Firostefani