Early April was a great time to stay in Santorini. The Blue Dolphins is a wonderful hotel in a great location. Alexis and the staff were unfailing in their up-beat attitude, always helpful and courteous - He even found us some NBA and Premier League Soccer games on the satellite. Alexis is a terrific ambassador and tour guide for Santorini. We always looked forward to the breakfasts which were consistently over the top good. When our Flying Cat to Crete got cancelled (twice) Alexis phoned the car rental and hotel contacts in Crete and made sure they kept us booked for when we eventually arrived. Alexis, his assistant, Thomas and the Albanian staff ladies really set a welcoming tone for our Greece trip, making us feel comfortable and no request was inconvenient for them. Not crowded and the cool and sometimes windy weather suited us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Dolphins is situated in the village of Firostefani, which is a 10 minute walk from the capital village of Fira (through a beautiful pedestrian path on the caldera). We have the privilege of being at a magical location in terms of view and peace of scenery, but also close to the restaurants, bars and nightlife of Fira, the capital of Santorini. Blue Dolphins is also connected to the picturesque village of Imerovigli which is also just a 10 minute walk through a pedestrian path on the caldera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Santorini/Firostefani