I came for work in the winter. I stayed here for the second time as I had also stayed in October, too. The reception people helped me a lot go around. The suite was nice, comfortable, good heating for ther winter! the view truly breathtaking! A good variety of cinema channess and live sports- Spanish and Italian league! you can ask from teh reception the live game you want and they put it for you! inthe winter they bring you the breakfast at the room- whatever time you want!
wifi is strong! I also got a low price (25 euros.) rented car through the reception..I checked in late at night, was hungry and they arranged for me to get delivery greek food- tasty and pretty cheap..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Dolphins is situated in the village of Firostefani, which is a 10 minute walk from the capital village of Fira (through a beautiful pedestrian path on the caldera). We have the privilege of being at a magical location in terms of view and peace of scenery, but also close to the restaurants, bars and nightlife of Fira, the capital of Santorini. Blue Dolphins is also connected to the picturesque village of Imerovigli which is also just a 10 minute walk through a pedestrian path on the caldera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Santorini/Firostefani