Visited Santorini for the 3day weekend. Staying at Blue Dolphins makes you feel like a king/queen. You are on the top of the world, with a VIEW of the caldera and sunset WORTH TO DIE FOR, treated like a royalty by the stuff. You relax in a room that has been styled personally by the owners, which really makes the difference. Sleep quality was by far the best i have experienced. The room was cleaner than my own house. I strongly suggest staying there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Dolphins is situated in the village of Firostefani, which is a 10 minute walk from the capital village of Fira (through a beautiful pedestrian path on the caldera). We have the privilege of being at a magical location in terms of view and peace of scenery, but also close to the restaurants, bars and nightlife of Fira, the capital of Santorini. Blue Dolphins is also connected to the picturesque village of Imerovigli which is also just a 10 minute walk through a pedestrian path on the caldera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Santorini/Firostefani