Blue Dolphins is such a great place to stay in Santorini, near enough to Fira but far enough from the crowds. I have a visited Santorini a few times and Blue Dolphins has the most amazing sunset view overlooking the old volcano. Additionally, the hotel has great staff and management that delivers on its promises and more. My host Dennis was very helpful and informative and really made my stay a memorable one. My room had a large terrace and deck chairs to enjoy the wonderful view of this amazing island. The room was clean and tidy; the breakfast was ample. I cannot wait to return to Blue Dolphins during my next visit to Santorini!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Dolphins is situated in the village of Firostefani, which is a 10 minute walk from the capital village of Fira (through a beautiful pedestrian path on the caldera). We have the privilege of being at a magical location in terms of view and peace of scenery, but also close to the restaurants, bars and nightlife of Fira, the capital of Santorini. Blue Dolphins is also connected to the picturesque village of Imerovigli which is also just a 10 minute walk through a pedestrian path on the caldera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Santorini/Firostefani