My husband and I had such a wonderful time here I didn't want to leave. When we arrived we were given a major upgrade to a suite! Our room had breathtaking views of the caldera and Fira; the bathroom was very spacious with a huge shower (I don't think such a big bathroom is common in Greece); we had a sitting area inside and a sitting area just outside our door. The rooms were cleaned every day, and the staff are very nice and helpful. We ran out of power and water for an hour or so one morning but it was quickly remedied and we were partially reimbursed for that days stay without our even asking or complaining. The TV had plenty of English channels and usually had 2-4 movies playing in the evenings. Would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Dolphins is situated in the village of Firostefani, which is a 10 minute walk from the capital village of Fira (through a beautiful pedestrian path on the caldera). We have the privilege of being at a magical location in terms of view and peace of scenery, but also close to the restaurants, bars and nightlife of Fira, the capital of Santorini. Blue Dolphins is also connected to the picturesque village of Imerovigli which is also just a 10 minute walk through a pedestrian path on the caldera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Santorini/Firostefani