I highly recommend anyone reading this review to not think twice and book this place! I will definitely be recommending this hotel to my friends, yes it doesn't have a view of then sun set BUT it has a view over all the hotels in firastefani and I believe that it is a better view to see in the morning over all the white buildings and in the evening when all the hotel are lit up...anyway you can always go to a bar/oia to see then sun set. The staff and service was great and the breakfast was amazing..must try the yogurt, honey and the orange cake with jam. We just stayed in the standard room and I must say that it was way better then what was in the pictures (I'm afraid I didn't take any). The hotel is in a great location; walking distance to fira and imerovigli, restaurants, bars and the bus stop. Can't recommend this place more!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Dolphins is situated in the village of Firostefani, which is a 10 minute walk from the capital village of Fira (through a beautiful pedestrian path on the caldera). We have the privilege of being at a magical location in terms of view and peace of scenery, but also close to the restaurants, bars and nightlife of Fira, the capital of Santorini. Blue Dolphins is also connected to the picturesque village of Imerovigli which is also just a 10 minute walk through a pedestrian path on the caldera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Santorini/Firostefani