My boyfriend and I stayed at the Blue Dolphins for 4 nights in July and it was the perfect spot. The room itself was great with a large bathroom and a beautiful view of the caldera. The breakfast on the veranda every morning was amazing (not a huge selection but still delicious)! The location was perfect. It was about a 10/15 minute walk to the town (Fira). It was a nice escape from the crowds and tons of tourists. I would definitely recommend the walk to Oia (and Amoudi Bay). It takes about 3 hours but definitely one of the highlights of the trips! I would also recommend renting an ATV next door and exploring the Kamari and Perissa (my fav!). Dennis was very helpful and gave us great recommendations for day tours, restaurants, and the best soulvlaki on the island! He even offered to upgrade us our last night and gave us a bottle of wine to enjoy on the veranda. I would absolutely recommend the Blue Dolphins!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Dolphins is situated in the village of Firostefani, which is a 10 minute walk from the capital village of Fira (through a beautiful pedestrian path on the caldera). We have the privilege of being at a magical location in terms of view and peace of scenery, but also close to the restaurants, bars and nightlife of Fira, the capital of Santorini. Blue Dolphins is also connected to the picturesque village of Imerovigli which is also just a 10 minute walk through a pedestrian path on the caldera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Santorini/Firostefani