Because of an Olympic Airlines strike, instead of a night on Santorini, we slept in Athens airport, but Blue Dolphins staff had the shuttle bus waiting for us at 5.30am and provided an early breakfast to help us settle in. Our room was small but clean and with a wonderful view. The breakfast was quite delicious with fresh produce and nicely presented for self service. You breakfast balcony is so high that it is like floating on a cloud as you eat, watching the cruise ships arrive and depart. We stayed with another couple, and they loved it as much as we did. We took advantage of the free car hire for two days and saw all around the island. Unlike some hotels on Santorini, there is a parking area and turning circle at the top of the steps so catching a bus or taxi is easy and the steps are wide and easy to manage, and not too many. The staff were friendly and thoughtful and we can highly recommend Blue Dolphins for a lovely place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Dolphins is situated in the village of Firostefani, which is a 10 minute walk from the capital village of Fira (through a beautiful pedestrian path on the caldera). We have the privilege of being at a magical location in terms of view and peace of scenery, but also close to the restaurants, bars and nightlife of Fira, the capital of Santorini. Blue Dolphins is also connected to the picturesque village of Imerovigli which is also just a 10 minute walk through a pedestrian path on the caldera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, HotelsClick, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Santorini/Firostefani