We found the Blue Dolphins apartments by chance strolling by Firostefani after having an awful nigth at the Sunset Hotel (do not go there!). We stayed at the Romantic suite, that have a wonderful veranda and view to the sea and the Volcano. Enjoy the sunset resting in the deck chairs while drinking a glass of wine, is something that you cannot miss. Breakfast with home-made bread, cakes and mermelade were wonderful! And last but not least... the hosts are very warm people, really helpful and kind. Hope to see them again in a next trip to Santorini :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Dolphins is situated in the village of Firostefani, which is a 10 minute walk from the capital village of Fira (through a beautiful pedestrian path on the caldera). We have the privilege of being at a magical location in terms of view and peace of scenery, but also close to the restaurants, bars and nightlife of Fira, the capital of Santorini. Blue Dolphins is also connected to the picturesque village of Imerovigli which is also just a 10 minute walk through a pedestrian path on the caldera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Santorini/Firostefani