My boyfriend and I spent three nights at the Blue Dolphins in Santorini, Greece. When we arrived, we were amazed by the beauty of the structure and the amazing views. The owner, Alexis, was so warm and friendly. He greeted us, escorted us to the room, and sat down with us to discuss all that we needed to know. He gave us a map of the island, a list of restaurants, and gave us some great tips on how to best see the island. He recommended renting a vehicle which made the trip even more fun - it's a definite MUST! Although you are in close proximity to Fira (shopping and food), the island is just too beautiful not to see - so when you arrive, speak with Alexis about getting a rental car. He will ensure you have everything you need. The room was very clean - fresh towels, fridge with wine, champagne, sodas, and water all on the house - and they also provide breakfast!!! We had the suite with a large balcony and we cannot put into words the joy and happiness we experienced during our stay. Alexis and his wife made us feel right at home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Dolphins is situated in the village of Firostefani, which is a 10 minute walk from the capital village of Fira (through a beautiful pedestrian path on the caldera). We have the privilege of being at a magical location in terms of view and peace of scenery, but also close to the restaurants, bars and nightlife of Fira, the capital of Santorini. Blue Dolphins is also connected to the picturesque village of Imerovigli which is also just a 10 minute walk through a pedestrian path on the caldera. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Blue Dolphins Traditional Apartments Santorini/Firostefani