Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Mylos(Firostefani)
Sun Rocks Hotel(Firostefani)
Manos Small World(Firostefani)
  • Breakfast included
Ira Hotel & Spa(Firostefani)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsevery morningour honeymoontraditional suiteoff seasonstudio roomthe cliffbeautiful viewprivate jacuzzibooked a junior suiteaegean seaeating breakfastrented a carsmall poolthe hotel managerheaven on earthwatching the sunsetyour luggage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 February 2009

Mill Houses were exactly what we were hoping for in Santorini. The room was comfortable and cozy, the views were absolutely breathtaking and the service was great. In addition to enjoying delicious breakfast delivery the 2 mornings we were there, we were able to watch the sunset while drinking wine on our balcony. Absolutely beautiful! Our room was very clean and the décor was cute, and we found it very convenient to have a kitchenette right in the room. We were able to walk to dinner and the concierge was kind enough to drive us to the port to catch our departure ferry. We truly loved every minute of our stay and would absolutely recommend the suites to friends.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 February 2009

My husband and I stayed there for 5 nights and I can surely say that it was the best experience ever. We stayed in the Junior suite and the view was magnificent. The staff was great... everyone was so kind and helpful. The room was spotless. Breaskfast at the balcony looking over the caldera, volcano, and Firostefani was unforgettable....We will definetely come back and reccommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
MillHousesSantorini, Διευθυντής at Mill Houses Elegant Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for for taking the time you took to write a review about your staying at Mill Houses Elegant Suites.The fact that you realy enjoyed your stay at our Hotel,and your gratitude to our staff that did everything to make your stay even memorable is always a thrill to know.Our collective is very grateful for the wonderful things u wrotein your review about our Hotel! Such comments give us the inspiration for further improves in our services.We will do everything to welcome you in fotrhcoming years with more favorable conditions in every point of the view.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 4 February 2009

We stayed at Mill Houses Oct. 16 - 20 while in Santorini. It was absolutely fantastic and amazing. If you make it to the Greek Islands, stay here. It's worth the money for the view alone. Staff, food at Mylos, pool - all amazing. We had a wonderful time. Be sure to spend plenty of time at the pool , let yourself be pampered, and relax. Don't miss this place if you are in Santorini. Very romantic and special.

Stayed: October 2008

Dear Guest,

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 1 February 2009

I stayed at this hotel in mid September last year and was given room 112 which was nowhere near the hotel pool or the reception area, it was up the hill and underneath a noisy restaurant.

Each morning we were woken by people walking around in the restaurant above us.

The standard of room while clean I would rate as 2 star at the best. The view from the balcony was poor and impeded by a roof.

The rooms you should avoid at all costs are 111 to 113. I think these must be owned by someone else and leased out to the hotel when all the hotel rooms are booked out.

When I complained I was offered a free transfer to the airport to compensate.

The hotel itself is approximately 100 steps below the room we were given.

This hotel doesn't deserve to be patronised while they are offering these rooms to trusting travellers.

I actually emailed the hotel and asked them about the room (112)and was assured that it was very good and had a wonderful view. NOT SO! Very disappointing having travelled all the way from Australia

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Aussie026
Reviewed 28 January 2009

1) Good service : I can't forget the cold champaign that I drank when just arrived. Pickup service and
2) Good Location : It's close to the downtown of Fira. But quiet place.
3) Good Price : We visited there on mid-season. So a discounted price was applied. But hotels that have mid season discount are not so many.
4) Tour helper : If you want to visit volcano island and go to cruise tour, just tell the front man.
5) Great View : It is located at a middle of cliff, not too high and not too low. And you can see very clean and wide view from Millhouse.
6) Good Facility : Small but clean swimpool, freezer and big-size bed..

I visited two hotels. If someone let me choose one, I would pick MillHouse. My wife would think so. The photos that were taken at MillHouse will be our great memory.. and my wife and I hope that we will visit there again..

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family