My husband and I stayed at this great little hotel with our families and friends for our wedding on Santorini in May 2012. We had reviewed countless hotels on the island and selected this one based on it's location and abundance of great reviews. We were not disappointed! The Reverie is a BEAUTIFUL, villa style hotel run by an amazing family. Right from the time we booked our rooms until the moment we departed, Nikolina and her family could not have been more helpful and accomadating. We were made to feel like we had been welcomed into their own home.
Prior to coming to Santorini, Nickolina communicated with me extensively via email answering MANY questions I had about the island. She recommended numerous great restaurants and various things to do while we were there. On several occasions, she even helped ease some concerns I had about our wedding coming together, assuring me that the wedding planner we had selected would do a fantastic job (which he did!). The Reverie also helped arrange transportation to and from the wedding venue and reception for our guests.
We arrived on Santorini from Athens by ferry. Upon arrival at the port, the hotel shuttle was waiting to pick us up. When we arrived at the hotel, Nikolina greated all 7 of us with a welcoming beverage and maps she had prepared for us marked with points of interest and various restaurants. We were then personally escorted to our rooms and given a tour of the facility.
When not exploring the island, the Reverie was an excellent place to just kick back and relax. The courtyard surrounding the pool was a great place to socialize in the evenings with our families. The hotel also backed onto a trail that ran all the way from Fira to Oia along the caldera side. This was great for my husband and I who love to jog and also great for our families to walk into Fira to do some shopping or dining.
I cannot say enough amazing things about this hotel and the family that owns and runs it. We plan to return to Santorini one day and we will without a doubt stay here again. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!
We wish the Reverie family much happiness and success and we look forward to seeing them in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reverie is situated in Firostefani, only 700 metres away form the central square of Fira and just a few steps from the Caldera side. The hotel has very easy access by the main road (you do not have to walk up and down many steps) and it is very convenient in case you want to rent a motorbike, a car or use the public bus service as the bus stop is just 50 metres away. Free parking is also at your disposal. At the back of the hotel there is the traditional walkway which runs along the Caldera side and leads down to Fira (or up to Imerovigli & Oia) with an amazing view to the sea, the volcano and the breathtaking Caldera. On the hotel premises, there is also a terrace which overlooks both sides of the island and you can enjoy the romantic sunsets and the unique views. At the hotel’s reception, you could very easily book Volcano/Sea excursions & bus tour tickets or rent a car/ motorbike. They will find the best deal for you! All the rooms, with white furniture, combine modern facilities with a traditional charm. The family (born &raised in Santorini) will make you feel safe and comfortable providing you with all the info and tips you need for a memorable stay in Santorini! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Ebookers so you can book your Reverie Santorini Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Reverie Traditional Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Reverie Santorini Hotel Firostefani