Would recommend this accomodation over and over to anyone visiting santorini!
Has a beautiful pool overlooking the amazing sea views that santorini has to offer, wifi, great rooms with even better aircon!
Maria the receptionist was so nice and so helpful as i found all the lovely greek people were
The agnadema appts are in such a great location too, 5min walk to fira the main centre and oia on a quad bike is only 15min, firestofani has lovely restaurants and u can walk along to the old port also for a donkey ride or cable car
Santorini is the most beautiful place and stayin here with my two friends topped it off with a great location and amazing staff
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Agnadema Apartments are enjoying an excellent location in the heart of Firostefani, built on the Caldera Cliffs. Firostefani is a quiet and picturesque village , just above Fira, on the hill, the name implies ‘’The Crown of Fira’’ . The hotel offers magnificent panoramic views of the Volcano and the famous Skaros Rock. Mesmerizing sunsets, mysterious shadows at dusk, the deep blue Aegean sea - the magic of Santorini from Agnadema apartments. The Agnadema’s well-appointed and elegantly decorated residences combine elegant tradition with modern comforts . Furthermore the traditional rooms, the family apartments and the marvelous suites can accommodate 2 to 5 persons. The hotel has a swimming pool with Jacuzzi Jet Streams, and a sunbathing terrace with umbrellas & deck chairs for complete relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Agnadema Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agnadema Apartments Firostefani
- Agnadema Apartments Hotel Firostefani
- Agnadema Apartments Santorini/Firostefani