Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the main road cleaned every day fira and oia stunning views stairs balcony caldera greek path greece volcano
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 October 2016

Booked this place due to location, view & the good reviews here. The property itself is great - well maintained, clean with a nice Santorini vibe and great views especially of the sunset. The porter & housekeeping are so lovely and work very hard. The pool was nice but always freezing. We stayed in a studio which did not have any more facilities than a hotel room except a sink. No way to heat or cook small meals should that be a consideration.

I am always very particular on choosing rooms and emailed a few times with the hotel including images from the website to ensure we did not have a room that entered directly onto the pool. I was assured that if I booked the room standard specified by them we would not have this, for which I paid more. The hotel has undergone some renovations adding in some new studio rooms which are 2 level with a steep staircase and ground floor opening directly onto the pool. The website has not been updated with these changes. I had all the printed emails with me and discussed the room switch with Athanasia at reception. Although admitting we had not been given the room as described & promised in the emails, there was no attitude of apology or caring.

Whilst on Santorini we were caught up in a 48hour ferry strike. We found this out from other travellers who had been notified by their accomodation (in one case an Airbnb operator). No notification from Agnadema management on this which other guests were also surprised about. Having had similar issues in our travels before I went to reception to ask for advice as I have successfully done before. The attitude from Maria(?) was immediately 'not my problem' and when I pushed back she said 'I am not a travel agent'. Which of course I know and was not expecting her to be. But facing a night without accomodation and no way of getting to the next island I did expect some advice and sympathy. Eventually she did try to assist. Luckily the owner of our next hotel on Milos Island was really on the ball and had already emailed us to advise of the strike and to come up with an awesome solution. So all worked out.

So if you book there (and after looking around I think you can do better) enjoy the property but don't expect any customer service from the front desk - they provide basic admin only - check in/out, transfers etc. I guess with most guests being short stay on Santorini they don't feel the need to provide a better level of customer service despite the price they charge.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Pamela W
Reviewed 17 October 2016

We booked three rooms from Oct. 1-4. If you have trouble walking this hotel is not for you. We had a huge climb from our rooms to get to the top where the main streets were. With that said, the hotel was very clean and the rooms sparse but very nice. The area is great, with many restaurant and shops. We rented quads for 27 euro for 24 hours and toured the island.

The hotel staff were not too accommodating. I found because my husband is Greek they were friendlier to him. They really didn't go out of their way to help too much. When I asked for a late check out because our flight wasn't until 8pm they made me pay for the entire night, even though the room was empty.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank soniram
Reviewed 13 October 2016 via mobile

Only stay here if you like unbelievable sunsets, super friendly and helpful staff, a quaint quiet clifftop town close to everything you need in Santorini, nice unpretentious rooms in Santorini style, and views that are good for your soul.

I am so happy we chose Firostefani over Fira, it was so beautiful and quiet with enough restaurants and cafés and only 10mins walk to tourist-heavy Fira.

Definitely take a Caldera sailing trip which the hotel can help organise, it was the highlight of our time in Santorini.

Date of stay: October 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 167camb
Reviewed 7 October 2016

We stayed here early August 2016 as part of our wedding. Having our own private balcony and hot tub overlooking the Caldera made us the envy of all the cruise boat tourists overlooking us from above at sunset whilst we sipped our chilled Vinsanto!!!
Seriously though, best location in Santorini. Staff were so friendly and helpful from the welcome drink on arrival to the candied fruits served at sunset every evening. All the staff were excellent from Sia and Maria on reception to Flora and Pedro who worked tirelessly to keep all the apartments so well maintained..
The accommodation surpassed our expectations, extremely clean and spacious. The photographs on website don't do it justice. We don't often say we would return to the same location but this is an exception and would return in a heartbeat.

Room tip: Caldera View
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank AlanO153
Reviewed 19 September 2016

We stayed at the Agnadema Apartments for 3 nights in September 2016 and had a great stay. The hotel was very clean, and the front desk was very helpful.

There are about 75 steps down to the hotel (depending on the path you take), but they do have a porter that will come and help with your bags. When we arrived, someone called down so that a porter was able to come take 2 of our 4 bags (my boyfriend insisted on carrying the other 2). We were also able to arrange our schedules when leaving to have help getting our bags up.

The hotel was in a great location -- it is right by the walking path to Fira, as well as right by the bus station to take you anywhere else on the island. The front desk said that it was about a 5 minute walk to Fira, but be aware, the walk includes many steps and hills. The only perk is the views are so stunning that you don't mind stopping sometimes to just take in the scenery.

The room itself was huge. We had a two story room with a living area downstairs, and then a loft area with the bed overlooking a balcony with the pool and the caldera.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone I know traveling, along with a warning that it is on the bottom part of the cliff so be aware that you will either have to climb a ton of steps, or climb up a steep little hill with less stairs.

Date of stay: September 2016