“I love it.”
Review of Porto Castello

Porto Castello
Ranked #60 of 71 Restaurants in Perissa
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Welcome to paradise, is the first thing you hear when you come to Porto Castello tavern. This restaurant is unique because of its very good location, just behind the main square of Perissa, facing the sea, two steps from the shops and the bus terminal. Walking around you 'll find out that Porto Castello has the only Roof Garden on the whole 7 Km beach of Perissa.
Reviewed 11 June 2014

one of the best restaurant in Santorini. excellent sea food , and really fresh fish. We was on the island for one week and here we were almost every day. the staff were nice and very friendly , nice sea front and sunbeds for chilling out.. barman makes me the best mohito strawberry ever.... thanks you guys... good job... kisses and see you next year..:)))))))))

1  Thank Iveetka

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I wish I had read the trip advisor reports before booking the much hyped Greek night. The entertainment was fine, a couple of local girls plus musicians in Santorini's got Talent, not terribly professional as the girls, between dances spent most of the time on their i phones spoiling the rather bucolic atmosphere. That is being picky, it was the food that was the disaster. Decided to splash out and have the fillet flambe, well I don't know what the fillet was, I doubt it was beef, and the toughest peace of meat I have ever had. My wife had chicken souvlaki, which at best was luke warm. i think it is 44th out of 48th in Perissa, a deserving position.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

The staff are nice and friendly but the food let's it down. On our first visit we had grilled swordfish and stuffed grilled squid and they were like rubber cos overgrilled. We gave them a second chance on the Greek night in the roof garden on Saturday 17/ May and had supposedly Pork Steaks but they failed miserably again. The Greek musicians and the two girl dancers weren't dressed in traditional dress so overall we were very disappointed. The worst we experienced on Santorini in the entire 2 weeks.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Ate here 1 night at end of season and wish we hadn't bothered. Waiters running the place were scruffy, smelt of smoke and had more interest in the two American girls in the bar area as we had to signal several times when we needed anything. Food presented was poor quality and my wife's beef stifado tasted like it had been initially made at the start of the season and warmed up. Only thing going for it is the great location next to the beach.

Reviewed 17 October 2013

They are nice to get you seated and place is nice looking over the beach.
That's where it all ends.Service we'll might as well serve yourself.Ash for a white wine 3 times.
How hard can it be.
The food terrible.salted calamari leave it there.
Enough said