“good value”

Ranked #2 of 71 Restaurants in Perissa
Price range: US$1 - US$10
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Grandmas Recipes is a small and friendly restaurant situated on perissa's main road.We have been established since 2004 and our grandmothers traditional Greek dishes have proved to be very popular, especially our XXL Gyros Pitta and homemade burgers, which we make using only the freshest and best quality local produce.We provide delicious food, with excellent service in a relaxed atmosphere. We also have a large screen TV so you can enjoy a coffee or refreshing beer whilst watching your favourite team.
Reviewed 30 July 2014

we had grandmas food while sitting in dorians bar. it is an excellent set up. dorians provides the beer and cocktails and will phone up grandmas with your order and the chef delivers it to your table once it is ready. I highly recommend the mixed grill, burgers and omelette breakfast.

1  Thank debandbilly
There are newer reviews for Grandma's Recipes

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed in Santorini for 2 weeks and literally ate at grandmas 1-2 times a day!!!!! The owner is just lovely, good service, the food is well priced and fills you up!!! the greek salad is the best and freshest in perissa!! we loved coming to grandmas everyday and the wifi was excellent aswell!!!

Reviewed 29 July 2014

The first time I went to Grandma's Recipe was 5 years ago and I couldn't forget Artemis's delicious Pita bread. This restaurant has an excellent selection of different food that suits everybody and not only it is delicious, but the portion is just HUGE! 5 years later when I drop by to Santorini, despite staying a 45 minutes away in Oia, I drove all the way so I can have the exact taste I've been missing all these years.

Artermis the owner is also one of the friendliest local you can ever find. Just sit in the restaurant and you can see many tourist passing by, waving to him and say hi. You just come here as a stranger and leave as a friend. His warm hospitality speaks for himself. Artermis my friend, I'll definitely be back ;)

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Every time we come to Santorini, we eat at Grandma's at least once or twice for a quick meal. The food is good and has large portions. The owners are very friendly! On one of our visits this time, the pork in our gyros was way overlooked and almost burnt so it wasn't as good as in the past. This wouldn't stop us from going again however!

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

We love XXL pita gyros. Quality, service, flavors.. highly recommend
One of our favorite places in perissa

1  Thank Timos P