Hotel Rena
Smaragdi Hotel(Perissa)
Villa Clio(Perissa)
Villa Georgia(Perissa)
Roula Villa(Perissa)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshamthe main roadair conthe main hotelcleaned every daypool barhired a quad bikebudget hotelsmall and friendly hotelhotel rooms arethe busboiled eggsbeach frontsmall fridgeclean towelsplenty of sunbedsyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 July 2012

I stayed at Hotel Rena for two nights while travelling on my own in the Greek Islands earlier this year. Mario and the rest of the team were fantastic and looked after me very well. My room was very clean and comfortable, and the beach/main strip of restaurants and bars are within easy access. I got more than I expected for the price I paid - will definitely recommend Hotel Rena to friends and will stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
5  Thank missnicy
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Just returned from hotel Rena.I think i must have gone to a different hotel to the people whose comments prompted me to visit this hotel!!! First and foremost I have been all over Greece so I am in a position to compare.At least we where in main building(,as other people we spoke to were not very happy with their rooms outside of this) rooms basic as expected.however, cleaning leaves a lot to be desired. Towels clean but hard.sheets supposed to be clean but had stains on them.light fittings had dead flies in them.floors not swept (as things underbed
all week) balcony too.Breakfast. very basic(yes i also know this is common in greece) boiled egg 2 days, bread,butter,cheese slices(which had human hair on) ham, but when it was gone it was gone!!.cleanliness in kitchen areas and ladies dress need addressing.Pool;needs cleaning,and surrounding grids need a good scrubbing.not very hygenic.That said I would visit
Santorini again as it is a truly beautiful island.sadly i wont revisit this hotel.

Room Tip: try to get room in main building.take earplugs as air con v noisy.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gem011
Reviewed 26 July 2012

Near the beautiful seaside of Perissa, near the bus-station for Fira (take connection to Oia, in very good airconditioned pullman), can eat home-made food (ask for it in the morning) by the pool in reasonable prices, whatever you may need ask Marios, Vasili or Madame Rena and they provide it !

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Tina P
Reviewed 19 July 2012

We have just arrived back from our 7th holiday at the lovely Hotel Rena. This time we were a family of 9 and I apologise to anyone who may have been there at the same time as us for the noise being made by our two great-nieces and baby great-nephew!

We received another fantastic welcome from Marios, Mama Rena and Papa Michaeles and it was lovely to meet Vasillis for the first time. Everyone went out of their way to make sure that our stay was perfect (we didn't think it could be bettered, but it was!).

The swimming pool is the best in Perissa and is kept spotlessly clean. Plenty of comfortable sun beds and a fantastic pool bar.

Towels and linen were changed every day and the rooms cleaned daily (even on Sundays). Breakfast was as good as ever (please do not expect a full english) and the lunches are marvellous (the greek salad is to die for).

Our favourite restaurants are Waves (run by Marios), Atlantis, Charlena and Acropolis. Dorian's Cocktail Bar on the main road is well worth a visit or ten!

We are going back in September and I can't wait!

Jo and Paul Winstone

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank TwiggsNorthWaltham
Reviewed 2 July 2012

If you are planning a trip to Santorini and choose Perissa as your resort then I highly recommend the Hotel Rena.

This is a small and very friendly family run hotel, which is close to the beach, bars, tavernas and all amenities that Perissa has to offer.

Marios, the owner of the hotel, will do all he can to make your stay a happy and memorable one and nothing is too much trouble for him and his staff. The hotel has a friendly and relaxed feel and I have stayed there 8 times in total and have made many long term friends who I have met there over the years. It is the place where both good friendships and good memories are made!

There is a full bar service and you can enjoy good food throughout the day. Marios' mother cooks all the food and the Greek salads as well as the club sandwiches are excellent and totally delicious!

The hotel also holds a fun Greek night every week with Greek dancing (sometimes plate smashing) and delicious BBQ food, so make sure you do not miss this!

The hotel itself is clean and comfortable - all with a private balcony, fridge and shower. You can also obtain air conditioning on request.

I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends