We enjoyed our 3 night stay at villa markos, marko was very friendly and helpful. It was incredibly relaxing in perissa, so happy we decided to stay this side of the island. A nice light breakfast was served by the pool each morning and our room serviced daily. Marko even drove us back to the port on our day of departure.
We will definitely stay here again on our next visit to Santorini.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At beautiful Perissa of Santorini, just 100 meters from the marvelous beach is located Villa Markos! We have created an ideal place ready to welcome you and make your holiday unique.Villa Markos allocates apartments, maisonettes, studios all equipped with air condition, TV, fully equipped kitchenette, refrigerator and safe box.There is also a swimming pool with pool bar and a restaurant where you can taste our delicious flavours (breakfast option). In the pool area we have free wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Villa Markos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Markos Hotel Perissa
- Marcos Apartments Santorini
- Marcos Apartments Hotel Santorini
- Villa Markos Santorini/Perissa