I'm not a big drinker. Often go weeks pretty much teetotal. However, occasionally I take a notion. Anyway, a few days ago we popped into this establishment as apparently we were in dire need of a drink. After exchanging some awkward chit chat with the staff we went ahead and ordered our usual rounds of G&T's, paid our bill and head to our hotel room only to find out that the worse was yet to come. The most disturbing night was upon us followed by a strong hangover that was caused by the cheapest, unlabeled obscure liquor I have ever tasted. If you care about your health do yourselves a favor and have your drinks elsewhere. While writing reviews may not be my 'cup of tea', i feel obligated to warn people about places like this.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.