“Excellent service ”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

During our 2 weeks holiday we ate here on numerous occasions. The staff remembered us from last year and made us very welcome. My wife is not a big eater and they were happy to provide her with a main course from the starter menu or a smaller portion than their normal big meals. They went out of their way to make sure she had a meal that she enjoyed. Myself being a good eater enjoyed the varied menu but even I couldn’t manage the pork steak that covered half a big plate!
Thanks Alex, Eddie and the rest of the staff.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,322)

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Our waiter Alex was excellent and the food was made quickly and tasted incredible! I highly recommend going here.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Oh my God, the service and staff were amazing and very accommodating. The food was delicious and there were many vegetarian friendly options. Shout out to Alex for being a great server. I highly recommend going here.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We had the special lamb for two and it was delicious. If you eat here you get to use their beach facilities so highly recommended. We came back the next day and had a lovely lunch then spent the afternoon on their beach that has waiter service.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Food average at best the lamb kleftico was tough. Next door in the acropolis it was 10 times better. I digress never asked how the meal was ended up going to the desk to get my own bill even then had to wait for someone to speak to me then in a condescending tone, needless to say won't be returning.