Stelios Place
Smaragdi Hotel(Perissa)
Roula Villa(Perissa)
  • Breakfast included
Villa Clio(Perissa)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsstelios familycommunal kitchenblack beachwelcome basketthe buswonderful familyport or airportfamily run placehis wifeminute walkfantastic staybeach towelsstayed nightsgorgeous poolthe location is perfectrestaurants and shopsa great place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 July 2014

This place is run by one of the loveliest families I've ever encountered. Always friendly and welcoming, and willing to go the extra mile to help you out - for instance we accidentally under booked our stay, to which they were extremely understanding and accommodating. Food there is great, rooms are clean and comfortable. And right on Perissa beach! Out of the main part of Santorini, however that is still easily accessible plus it means you are away from the higher prices of the main touristy areas. Great pool area, clean pool, good wifi, and good air con - I can not fault it in the slightest!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 July 2014

When I take my daughters traveling, we like to spend as little as possible on accomodations. We usually stay in hostel type places that have a private room for 3. This has to be by FAR the most lovely hostel we have ever stayed at. It is as pretty as the pictures. They have a beautiful blue pool, flowers blooming everywhere, and a great staff. They sell small breakfast items, all kinds of drinks, sodas, bottled water, beers + full bar AND they make the most amazing fresh squeezed juices. The office/bar is right in front of the pool, and there are a bunch of outlets, so you can sit and have a drink, and check your emails each day while looking over the pool. The beach is just around the corner. It really couldn't be more convenient.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room. The hostel is rather small, and everywhere you look there are flowers.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank ann d
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Lovely accomodation with handy location, metres from Perissa beach. Clean and tidy, didnt use pool but looked inviting. Easy to catch bus to Fira. Very friendly staff,would definitely recommend and would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Stelio's Place is an amazing gem on the beautiful southern coast of Santorini. Stelio and his family run a beautiful b&b style place with free wifi, cold AC, immaculate swimming pool, and complimentary rides to/from the airport or ferry ports. Stelio, his wife, their daughter, and the entire staff are there to meet your needs; they never once told us "no" and were always helpful with advice about activities on the island. I highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay there again!

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I had heard that Santorini is not worth it because it is overpriced, so I was not sure to go untill someone recommended me this hotel. It is very, very close to the famous Perissa beach (spectacular black sand beach). Great value (less than I usually pay). Very nice hotel rooms, infrastructure (good pool, but if you like the beach you won't need it), clean, they give you two types of towels (beach and bathroom). The family is very nice and they make their best effort to make you feel comfortable.

A little annecdote if you have time to read: the check out was at 11am, but our flight was at 10pm. They were so nice that they let us stay using the pool and the toilets for free until it was time to leave. Five stars!! If I ever go back to Santorini, I would not doubt to stay there

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple