All reviewsstelios familycommunal kitchenblack beachwelcome basketthe busport or airportfamily run placewonderful familyhis wifeminute walkfantastic staystayed nightswould definitely stay here againbeach towelsrestaurants and shopsthe location is perfecta great place to stay
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Stelio’s Place. The hotel was beautiful and immaculate. Stelio and his daughter, Katerina, were very friendly and helpful. They couldn’t have been nicer. The location was great - just around the corner from the beach, restaurants and shops but without the crowds of Fira and Oia. Easy to get around my bus. We highly recommend Stelio’s Place for a great stay in Santorini!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The rooms are small but comfortable, and they have charming balconies or outdoor areas for relaxation and eating. There was a medium sized pool with many lounge chairs and umbrellas, as well as a shaded area where you could drink water, wine, or drinks available in the reception area. In addition, for travelers who arrive early or are leaving after checkout, they have a well-designed luggage area, with showers, bathrooms and changing rooms nearby. They also will provide free transportation to and from the port or airport for travelers staying at least 3 nights. The hosts were informative, friendly, and very knowledgeable; and they spoke good English. The only aspect of this hotel that wasn't perfect is the fact that the mattresses are a bit thin by US standards. I was comfortable, but depending on people's mattress preferences, others might want more give. However, given the very reasonable price, the fabulous location near the quiet end of the beach, the easy access to the bus, and the generous, helpful nature of the hosts, I give this hotel very high ratings. I'm signing up for round two next summer.

Room Tip: Ask about the outdoor area for each room. They differ in size and view.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing location. So so clean, serviced with clean towels and room cleaned each day. Pool area great and again grounds spotless. I have to say that stelios and his family where super friendly and couldn't do enough to help both my husband and kids. Stelios daughter was amazing and even called into our next hotel to ensure everything was in placentral and stelios drove us to the next village as we had booked up to stay in a cave house for 2 nights. We wish we could have stayed longer and would certainly go back again. Thank you to all.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I am here on the first leg of our island hopping holiday. This smallish Hotel is family owned and provides excellent VFM in Santorini. Rooms are spotless. The pool area is well kept and very modern. We ate breakfast here and it was good and taste great. We are 50m from the beach and all the beachfront bars and restaurants. All the facilities are top notch. A little tip for the independent traveller; I gave our flight details and time to be picked up by Stelios. Unfortunately, I didn’t use the 24 hour clock which caused confusion. This meant Stelios waited at the airport at 11:55 am and our flight was 11:55pm! A silly but very important mistake to be made by me! I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a really nice hotel at a great price.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Friendly, helpful and well run hotel! Clean, well kept and comfortable rooms. Perfect relaxation spot. Super pool area! One minute from the beach and excellent restaurants! Value for money and will be staying here in the future if I visit the island again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends