“Pretty Nice Place” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #30 of 40 Hotels in Perissa
Toronto, Canada
“Pretty Nice Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Anny's located at a pretty good spot, it's right behind the row of restaurants along the beach. It's in the middle of the strip and close to the bus stop (not on the main road where the bus is but about 3-5 min walk). It's pretty quiet and the staff is nice.

There's a communal area where I found a lot of people watching a movie one night and whole bunch of people eating breakfast at 11am (too late to start the day if you want to get some hiking in before you get roasted by the sun).

Met a solo girl from the States who I went to Oia with, and a solo guy from Guatamala who took the ferry back with me. Good company abounds!

The shower is tiny (narrow) though, I don't know how people shower without the curtain sticking to you. The drains also have some problems so the bathroom smells funny.

Overall I'd come back for sure if I'm in Santorini again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Truro, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Still the best place to stay on Santorini. Staff excellent and nothing is too much trouble to arrange. - low price car rental and volcano trips . Sheltered quiet pool and bar where once again as a so traveller I met lovely new friends from USA Canada Singapore and France - excellent all round as ever! Thank you to Antonis and Vasdilios :)

Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay here. It had the facilities of a holiday apartment (ensuite bathroom, kitchen, balcony) and the sociability of a hostel (common areas, bar, computers) which was perfect for me! The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful as well. They gave great suggestions on places to see, how to get there and what to eat. I had a great time here.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Seville, Spain
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2014

The guys over at Anny Studios were so helpful during my trip. They told us everything we should do, arranged everything for us, and were so kind. The place itself is great as well! Lovely w/ good loc!

Room Tip: I think they all have a small cooking area and terrace, so you're bound to get a good one! ;)
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

We were very impressed with Anny studios ( Me my girlfriend and our other femail friend). Very clean and comfortable place. Pool and and bar was cool. Staff are awesome, the guy helped us out with finding a good hostel in the main town when we were moving on, generally friendly guy!
Cooking facilities were provided (minimal knifes etc but enough)

Room Tip: Off season is very reasonable price.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Grand Forks, North Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

Anny's was a great place to stay. I <3 walking to the beach every morning. Staff spoke great english and was super helpful. I keep on trying to find reasons to go back! The maid service was great too!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank jessicaRFS001
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 November 2013

My Mum and I chose this place to stay because it was so close to the beach and extremely reasonably priced. We were picked up from the airport by Dimitri for our free transfer and then a short drive got us to the self catering apartments. On our arrival we were given pieces of advice on where to go and what to do, including a map. We ended up booking on a fantastic trip because of this and visited many places they recommended. Our room was clean, comfortable and spacious. I would definitely recommend this place to any young travellers or couples as there were so many people like this there and it was clearly a really sociable atmosphere, but also quite chilled, me and my mum were still able to relax and get a good nights sleep. The people who worked here we delightful, always helpful and polite. I was very sad to leave and would have liked to stay longer.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family