6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$54
View deal
Expedia.comUS$55
PricelineUS$55
Hotels.comUS$55
TravelocityUS$55
eDreamsUS$54
Trip.comUS$76
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 February 2013

This is an amazing hotel with unparalleled hospitality. I stayed here with a friend for my brother’s wedding. Our welcome was warm and genuine! The staff is so guest-oriented. George and Maria always went way out of their way to make us not only feel comfortable, but completely at home. They helped a lot my brother also for all the last details of wedding preparations. I stayed in a Deluxe Studio and it was a very nice and comfortable room. I also had the chance to see the Honeymoon Suite, where my brother stayed, and it was superb. All in our group loved Smaragdi for its service, staff, location, cleanliness, amenities, pool, black beach, breakfast…. I would return in a heartbeat.

Room tip: I stayed in a Deluxe Studio and it was a very nice and comfortable room. I also had the chance to see the Honeymoon Suite, where my brother stayed, and it was superb.
Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank johnsto75
Reviewed 2 February 2013

We really enjoyed our 6 nights stay at the Smaragdi Hotel. As everyone has noted, the location is great near to beach and everything you may need. The staff was friendly, helpful and resourceful. The room was large, clean and elegant decorated (Luxury suite). The king size bed was very confortable and there was a jacuzzi on the balcony. Hospitality and cleanliness are the main characteristics of this hotel. The pool area and the gardens were a definite highlight. Would definitely stay here again and would recommend to others!

Room tip: The room was large, clean and elegant decorated (Luxury suite). The king size bed was very confortable and there was a jacuzzi on the balcony.
Date of stay: July 2012
1  Thank David W
Reviewed 20 January 2013

The whole hotel was nice, spotless and very clean. We loved the location so close to the beach and restaurants. Our room, a deluxe studio, was very comfortable with a great bathroom, perfect bed and lovely decoration. The breakast was delicious  Maria, and the rest of the staff, were very helpful and very warm hosts. She has provided us with a map and pointed out the good places on the island to visit, so we were able to explore on our own and enjoy each day.  Would love to go again hopefully soon!

Room tip: Our room, a deluxe studio, was very comfortable with a great bathroom, perfect bed and lovely decoration.
Date of stay: October 2012
4  Thank Fl0rentin0
Reviewed 14 January 2013

This hotel has an ideal location for beach vacations. Our room was confortable, well equiped and stylish. Buffet breakfast was good. Free fast wifi in rooms and all over the hotel. Very friendly, helpful and nice staff. Good and smart hints in welcome meeting by Maria. We feel we were really fortunate to choose Smaragdi. Looking forward to return soon!

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank SunandSand2010
Reviewed 10 January 2013

The hotel was excellent. It was my 3rd time in Santorini and my boyfriends 6th and we both feel Smaraghdi is by far the best place we have stayed and will be returning this year. We stayed in a deluxe studio, it was great value for money. The room was modern, spacious and very clean, the bathroom was lovely with a powerful shower. Free Wifi was available with a good and clean connection from our room (other hotels the wifi has only been accessible in communal areas).
The location is superb, and is the reason why we chose the hotel. having been to Santorini before, i prefer to sunbathe on Perivolos beach (as its more spacious) but usually head into Perissa of a night time where there is more nightlife. At Smaragdhi you have the best of both worlds as it is situated in the middle stretch of the beach. A small supermarket is less than five minutes away where you can buy fresh bread and all amenities, and it is not far from the larger co op supermarket and 24 hr bakery (which is amazing)
Maria and staff were really friendly and are more than willing to help with any queries. My boyfriend and i like to keep ourselves to ourselves and the staff respected that. There is a really nice relaxed atmosphere at Smaraghdi which makes for a happy and comfortable stay.
This is a lovely hotel which caters for everybody and in the best location to get the most out of your holiday and I am looking forward to our holiday in the beautiful Santorini this year.

Date of stay: September 2012