Roula Villa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$90
US$86
  • Breakfast included
Petra Nera Hotel(Perissa)(Great Value!)
US$40
Orbitz.com
Perissa Bay(Perissa)(Great Value!)
US$36
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsbit difficult to findfive minute walk to the beachfresh towelswater pressuregreat rooma great staygreat bakerykitchen areaour room was cleaneda stones throwbeautiful poolhotel barthe black sand beachstayed for nightsthe busair conditioningbeach front
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2013

The hotel was not easy to find once we got off the bus and were pointed in a direction where we could see it but didn't know how to get there but we made it and honestly it was the perfect location to the beach. I really liked our room but were told upon check in that we would have to move the next day. Since we were just happy to be there and not very fussy we agreed. We changed our room and I should have known better. Toilet seat broke but the owner was there to fix it - even bringing his own seat from his house! But the worst part was the air conditioning! I nearly went out of my mind (I truly have a saint of a boyfriend!) I told the front desk that I was not happy - and they moved us back to our old room! (why we had to change it only to be able to move back - not sure but this is Greece) This was my only complaint about staying there, thus the 4 stars. Everyone who worked there was family and were truly a pleasure to deal with. Location to the beach is great and there are plenty of restaurants to walk to along Perissa, plus you are close to where you can take the ferry to Kamari. Showers are small and we actually showered with the doors open - and honestly things didn't get that wet. Would I stay there again? Probably.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful stay at Villa Voula. It is such great value. The pool is stunning and well maintained, staff are so friendly and happy to help with anything. There were power shortages all over Santorini, so to have the pool and beach so accessible was a real bonus. Thanks Voula and staff for your hospitality.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

we found this villa at the end of our santorini trip and are sad we only stayed for 2 nights. roula villa is well located 5min walk to the beach. rooms are well appointed, spottless and comfortable. the pool is lovely and has sun beds to lazy the day away. but the best thing about roula villa is the lovely staff who are welcoming and super helpfull! i would be happy to reccomend this place and stay again next time im in santorini.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 12 August 2013

My partner and I arrived in Santorini expecting a relaxing week in the middle of a long trip. We had such a great time we would love to go back one day. The location in excellent, a five minute walk to the beach and close to restaurants, bars and shops. The rooms are clean and spacious, the pool was amazing, and the outdoor areas were lovely for relaxing.

Most of all we appreciated the hospitality and generosity of the staff - Irene, Sortiris and Angelo made us feel so welcome, and it was a pleasure sitting and chatting with them at the bar. The cleaners were also lovely and the rooms were immaculate. All the staff were very helpful with whatever we needed and with giving us travel advice.

We can't say a bad word about Roula Villa, and we recommend it to families, couples or groups looking for a relaxing and fun time.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Lush people and friendly place with a small, clean pool and very typically Greek. Lots of bars and restaurant within walking distance. We had two rooms right next to the reception with a big patio area in front which we used as our lounge and dining area! Plenty of sun beds and umbrellas available and lots of nice little areas to sit in. Our rooms had everything we needed and if not, Roula Villa were more than happy to help us get whatever we needed - even a hair dresser who came to the room! We stayed for 2 weeks as my sister got married in Santorini. I would recommend this accommodation if you like somewhere 'local' and quiet. I would definitely recommend this place to friends and family.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family