All reviews beautiful hotel private beach double sunbeds beach front we stayed half board junior suite free beach towels restaurant staff beach waiter family room reception staff stayed bed and breakfast hotel guests pool view during high season thomas cook stayed here for a week
Reviewed 12 June 2016

My wife and I recently spent a week at this hotel, anybody who visits the Greek Islands knows the levels of accommodation to expect, usually clean but basic, this hotel beats any other I have visited in Greece, it was an oasis of calm and tranquility in a resort that is still developing, the rooms are bright and very clean, everything in the hotel is white and any dirt would show up in an instant, in the room there is a safe, a fridge and air con.
The shower was very good with a selection of soaps etc, the pools are small but still useful, and the beach was just a very short walk outside of the hotel.
Staff were attentive and informative, I want to give a special mention to Alex who worked behind the bar of an evening and also in reception some mornings, it was nice to meet such a polite and conscientious young man.
This is a hotel that i recommend for anyone looking for guaranteed quality in Santorini.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
8  Thank brendanb520
Reviewed 12 June 2016

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel ans look forward to when this property is completely finished its amenities.
The staff were very hospitable and friendly, we got help whenever we needed it. It's just at the beginning of the busy summer season so hopefully the reception will be staffed or a concierge will be available to assist with the the endless demands and questions guests may have during peak times.
The room and property were spotless, the grounds were as well. It's no small feat keeping an almost completely white property spotless. Gorgeous pool and setting all around.
The spa wasn't yet completed during our stay. The hotel beach was in a fantastic location-right across the street. More comfortable lounge chairs and the ability to get beachside service like the spots on either side of the Aqua Blue beach would have taken it up a notch. We spent more time on the beach area adjacent for that very reason. I'm not lazy, but I am on holiday so those extra perks would be welcomed, and would likely benefit the bottom line for the hotel food and beverage sales.
The morning breakfast should please everyone with pastries, cereals, fruits, cold and hot food selections. If you like real fruit juice however, I recommend elsewhere if fresh juices are important to you. I cannot abide or stomach powdered juice mixes, but that is my choice.
The hotel lobby is beautiful: my only recommendation is that they have more inviting lighting during at night. Its bright fluorescent Walmart lighting keeps everyone away I wager. There are far more ambient places nearby to lounge and enjoy a cocktail. I would guess that until this lighting is addressed, people aren't likely going to be staying around past sundown, which is disappointing because it really is lovely and it's a shame that it isn't enjoyed more.
Overall it's a fantastic property and I would return.

Room tip: Pool view or beach view rooms would have the best views.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Luene M
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

This is a great brand new hotel.
The best sleeping beds I have ever seen by the pool.
Nice bar and restaurant.
In the centre of everything and still very quiet.
A must visit hotel.
The rooms are big, comfortable and modern with great interior design.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Dimitris44
Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Stayed here at the beginning of June for a week and it was absolutely incredible. Completely shocked as to how beautiful the hotel itself actually is! The rooms are also very nice and decorated very modern, however there are a few lights that stay on in the room during the light which are actually very bright. The staff are so friendly especially the lady who seems to run the restaurant (forgot to get her name). The pools are great and there are double sunbeds, I would highly recommend waking up early to reserve one of these as that's what everyone seems to do and there aren't any 'rules' about that. We ate at the hotel restaurant twice and couldn't fault it at all, however there are also many restaurants along the beach front that are just as good. I would highly recommend renting a quad or buggy to go to oia, we managed to get round the whole island in a day and the views are absolutely amazing! I would definitely recommend this hotel and I am already looking to come back next year!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank lmbamc
Reviewed 9 June 2016

We were booked on another property nearby and end up moving to this one. It was just opened a week back when we checked in. Excellent property, friendly staff. Restaurant was not working at that time but there are ton of places near by for eating on Perissa beach where this hotel is located.

Rooms are very well done and pool is just beautiful. Rooms has coffee makers in the room and all rooms have nice patio to seat and relax.

Room tip: Anything around pool is good
Date of stay: May 2016