My friend and I have just arrived home after staying at Elarin for a week (17th - 24th July). We had a wonderful stay here and I wholeheartedly recommend these apartments to you if you are looking for a holiday that is good value for money.
We are both 18 so went with the intention of partying as well as sunbathing on the beach/by the pool.
The rooms were simple but spotlessly clean - our bed sheets were changed I think, 3 times a week and so were the towels. We were given one bath towel and one hand towel each as well as a bath mat - we used one of the hand towels to dry up our breakfast things. In a twin room you have a dressing table, flat screen tv, beds, wardrobe with a safe box that you have to hire the key at 1 euro a day (worth doing). a double ring hob, sink, fridge and a cupboard containing sets of cutlery and basic utensils. On the balcony we had a table/chairs which was a lovely place to eat breakfast. The air conditioning was 6 euros a day and is definitely worth purchasing - it is also useful to yourselves and helpful to Nicos & Eleni if you email in advance so they can switch the air con on for you if you have a late flight; there is nothing worse than arriving after a long tiring journey to a hot stuffy room.
There is free wifi which pretty much covers the whole block - strongest signal is by the pool/reception area.
The pool itself is again emaculate. It is small but big enough to allow you to cool off and there are also some inflatables that you can use which we made good use of! There are plenty of sun loungers, most with parasols as well for shade. Nicos & Eleni run the pool bar themselves and it is great value for money. Toasties, burgers, fries, pot noodles etc all very cheap and are good for snacks. They also sell cold drinks and ice creams and can also offer you cocktails.
Foodwise there is a supermarket literally next door which sells groceries, cereals, bread - all the stuff you will need. 6 packs of 2l bottles of water which were very cheap. They also sell souvenirs, magazines - its pretty well stocked and the people running the shop are lovely. It is very cheap in there too.
Location wise I would say it is about a 10 minute walk into the centre of Faliraki but one of the main clubs, Bed Rock which was very popular is about 7 minutes away. The beach front is also about 10 minutes and there you can hire sunloungers for 4 euros a day. I recommend Peter's watersports who will do you great deals if you are repeat customers and they also own "Peter's taverna" which do beautiful greek food at low prices - Nicos has business cards for them and other nice restaurants. The location was good because you were close enough to the hustle and bustle of the nightlife but far enough away to be safe and to have a peaceful nights sleep.
I think all that is left to talk about is Superman and Superwoman themselves: Nicos & Eleni. They are two of the nicest people you will ever meet and they try so hard to accommodate your needs. It is a very non-commercial atmosphere and staying here you feel part of their family, it's lovely. They always have a smile on their faces and are always willing to offer recommendations if you would like them. - Their personalities and endeavor add that little bit extra to the place.
Everything in this review is 100% sincere, it was our first holiday away from Mum & Dad and we felt safe, happy and came away from Elarin with big smiles on our faces. It was a needle in a haystack find and can say that it is much better than the pricier 18-30 residences. Book it now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accomodation consists of doubles, triple rooms and Aprt for four persons.In the modern well-kept "rooms" we offer kettles, kitchen, telephones, air-conditioning, fans and safes. Rooms are cleaned and linen changed twice a week. We are suitable for wheelchairs.We also have a pool bar offering light snacks where you can bath in our pool (including separate children's pool) and have free sun beds all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Elarin Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elarin Studios & Apartments Hotel Faliraki
- Elarin Studios And Apartments
- Elarin Studios & Apartments Faliraki, Rhodes