My 3 daughters and I stayed at Elarin for 2 weeks in July , in two studio apartments. Although quite basic the rooms provide everything you need and were regularly cleaned and sheets and towels changed. Eleni and Nikos are wonderful - nothing is too much trouble and they made us feel so welcome. Elarin has the perfect situation - very close to Club Street but down a side street so very quiet - even in spite of some quite loud guests who were also staying!! The whole place is really clean and well kept and the pool is lovely - small but plenty of sun beds for everyone. W probably should have paid the extra for a/c as hot at night, but it is Greece and anyway we survived without it. I would recommend Elarin 100% as self catering accommodation and wish I could go back there really soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our accomodation consists of doubles, triple rooms and Aprt for four persons.In the modern well-kept "rooms" we offer kettles, kitchen, telephones, air-conditioning, fans and safes. Rooms are cleaned and linen changed twice a week. We are suitable for wheelchairs.We also have a pool bar offering light snacks where you can bath in our pool (including separate children's pool) and have free sun beds all day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Bookgreece.com, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Elarin Studios & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elarin Studios And Apartments
- Elarin Studios & Apartments Hotel Faliraki
- Elarin Studios & Apartments Faliraki, Rhodes