We echo all the other comments from other people that have reviewed this great apartments. When we arrived Mary was there to greet us but the look on her face when she saw we had bought 6 teenagers and twenties was priceless!! We were celebrating my 50th with our children and their friends. She gave them all a lecture on what they could and could not do, which they appreciated and stuck to her rules. They all loved her and she came to love them too!! We had an amazing 2 weeks and as has been said before we were treated to Mary's great hospitality including free cakes and sweets and a bottle of bubbly to celebrate my life event. The studios are spotless and so is the swimming pool. Everyone there is very friendly and we made some good friends. Mary's apartments are far enough out from the centre of Faliraki away from the bars and noise. Faliraki itself I think is suffering from less 18-30 type people going for holidays and I think it is not sure where to go and there are a few hotels/restaurants that are shut down. All the Greek people we met while away were so friendly and helpful.
There are great bus links though to lots of other wonderful places around Rhodes and we would love to visit again as a couple and see a lot more of beautiful Rhodes when the temperatures are a little cooler. Thank you Mary! :) xxxx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sun Maris offers a unique family-run and modern holiday retreat. Our fantastic location is set in pleasant gardens that offer peace and quiet while needed, less than five minutes walk away, allows you to explore all that Faliraki area has to offer. Sun Maris consists of twelve studios and one bedroom apartment, all of which are equipped with a kitchenette with two ring hobs, fridge, suitable for preparation of snacks and light meals. Also each room includes air conditioning and a safe deposit box (payable locally,after requested), a snack bar is nearby the swimming pool area and is ready to offer you a taste of fresh snacks, meals and breakfast. To quench your thirst, a great variety of long drinks and refreshing cocktails are on offer day through night! If you need any information or help, reception is open from 9:30 am until 12:00 pm. Sun Maris is 40 metres from a supermarket, next to a bank, close to the bus stop and 5 minutes walk from the beach. The distance from Rhodes Town, harbour, is 15 km and 16 km from the airport. Sun Maris is small and friendly, in an ideal location that provides you a unique retreat with a family touch! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Sun Maris Studios Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Maris Studios Apartments Hotel Faliraki
- Sun Maris Studios Apartments Faliraki, Rhodes