I had the pleasure of spending a week here B&B basis (28/05-04/06/13), including my birthday and was made to feel so welcome and at home. Vivienne couldn't be more honest or helpful and her mum was so lovely. The accommodation is very clean and close to all amenities, and the food was top notch. I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a quiet and accessible place to stay. Thanks for having us. Olivia x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is near to faliraki center , far from the noise, its very good for families,couples and friends. The beach of faliraki is 5km long and is near from to explore just 8-10minutes far. Playground( for children) , water park, mini golf, bowling, supermarkets ( one is opossite of the hotel),restaurants, shops, chemist, rent a car-bike-bicycle,cafe bar - clubs are close by too only few minutes(2-10minutes). At the beach ( sandy - pebble) there is a variety of sports , and boat trips. There is also sunbeds (extra cost). Bus stop are close by(100m) and gym.at the hotel there is breakfast at buffet or breakfast ala carde. We serve meals, snacks, dinner, drings all day long. The hotel is a bed&breakfast(buffet) or halfboard( dinner served). More information you will find at the hotel. Kalithea therme-ladiko(antony quin) is close by from our hotel. Afandou (folf-beach)-lindos-pefkos-prasonisi-monolithos-rhodes town- filerimos ,is places worth to visit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rhodian Rose Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Rose Studios Hotel Faliraki
- Rhodian Rose Hotel Faliraki, Rhodes