“Amazing holiday”

Tinas Plus
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Amazing holiday”
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a week with my friend 11th September for a week! Ok... Rooms were standard and plain and cutlery didn't match, but they were not to bad for the price and for just somewhere to sleep! The beach and main bars and clubs are about a ten minute walk from the hotel! The atmosphere at the hotel was amazing, staff (mike especially) and other guests were friendly! the food and service at the 24hour pool bar was good value for money! Was slightly worried that the holiday was going to be a bit quiet for us as we are used to lively resorts, but u get the best of both worlds at this hotel and is suitable for groups of friends and couples! We did the 220 euro 18-30 package for the week which included bar crawls, boat party, free bars and lots more, concerned it was a bit expensive for what it was after we payed for it, we were glad we made the choice to do it as it made our holiday! The reps were the best I have ever met (Jess, Lauren, tony and mark)... Helpful, friendly and very welcoming! I would without a doubt go back to this hotel time and time again! Just remember u get what you pay for, if you are paying for a 3star holiday don't expect 5 accommodation..

1 Thank Charleejohnson

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Polish first
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I stayed here with my boyfriend for a week in September and cannot fault it one bit rooms where basic but clean, maids came in about 4 days out of 7 and gave fresh towels n sheets staff where super nice and friendly especially mike he's always so happy :) food was good and cheap, pool area was lovely plenty of sunbeds and you have 2 supermarkets 2 mins down the road which is ideal. Music is not blaring all night and isn't even that loud though the day anyway :) everything was just so relaxed and laid back I had an amazing holiday and would defiantly go back again :) xx

Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Two weeks at Tinas was the best two weeks me and my friends have ever had! We had such a good time, the hotel and bar staff were all amazing and Mike definitely made our holiday! He looked after us all the whole time we were there and was always happy and smiley, not to mention he probably has the best dance moves i've ever seen! I may have even got a tattoo of his name.. The food at Tinas was so good, especially the chicken nuggets and waffles...I didn't eat anything else for two weeks. I would highly recommend Tinas to anybody who just wants to have a good time! I would go back anytime, amazing holiday!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Bishop Auckland, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Stayed here with my boyfriend, Really nice place appartments were nice but basic,maid came in everyday & cleaned gave us fresh towels etc. cant fault the staff they were brilliant, friendly & welcoming :) I no i came on a 18-30 holiday but the reps were asking 280 euros to do they activites which was quite expensive, when they take you to same bars! we payed to do the bar crawl, booze cruise & the rave which cost us 130 euros each even tho im pregnant & couldnt drink i still got charged the full amount.... i did not find the reps any good apart from Tony, he was a laugh & always got involed. Great holiday altogether, defanitly would stay here again, met some AMAZING people!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Danielle25052013
Reviewed 21 September 2013

The hotel was situated about a 10-15min walk from the beach and the main strip but there were lots of bars and restaurants nearby. Our room was basic and it did have some ants in the toilet(only a few) It cost 50€ for the aircon but youre cheaper buying a fan from a shop. The pool was a decent size with a jacuzzi and there were enough sun loungers around the pool. The staff were great and definitely the best I had met on any 18-30 holiday that I had been on. DO NOT leave your rooms open at anytime as some people had got stuff stolen from them even when they were sleeping in the room. The prices for food and drink were ok but if you go a 5min walk you get it cheaper

Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

After booking tinas for me and my boyfriend I read all the reviews and was worried about what to expect when I got their.
however, I was genuinely shocked our hotel room was beautifully clean, massive and looked newly furnished. The maids came in at least 4 times out of 7 days and even cleaned up my boyfriends sick from his night out!!! We bought air con for 50euros and it was ideal however we could have defiantly done without it if we didn't have a spair €50, so that is something to re- consider. I also read a lot of reviews about music blaring through the night but not once was I awoken in the 7 nights I was their. Staff at the hotel were so welcoming and friendly couldn't fault them or the hotel at all.

However the reps were a massive dissapointment, I understood I came on an 18-30s holiday and I was happy to but that didnt mean we would want to pay €220 EACH to do their activities. Not only were they pushy but when we agreed to do just one event which cost us €60 they blanked us for the whole week, not 1 hello or nothing.

Tinas is a friendly hotel with a great atmosphere I would reccomend this place to anyone but I think the reps ruined it for me. Falaraki is also a beautiful place with a nice beach 15mins down the road...if I was to come to Falaraki again I would stay at Tinas but I would definitely NOT travel with 18-30s again.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

Stayed in this hotel for a week with my boyfriend, at first we weren't sure about the 18-30 events as we were a couple but we did two of them and they were great defnitley reccommend. All of the reps were nice, but we didnt see Lauren as much. The hotel overall is good and especially for younger people, but if that isnt your scene you can just have a 10 minute walk to the beach which is great. The rooms are a lot cleaner than expected and the maid came everyday and even done our dishes! Faliraki is a lovely place for everyone loads of nice places to eat, drink and have a good time. Going on the 1830 nights will allow you to neet people from other hotels aswell which is good! Over all really good holiday, would love to go back. Reccommend Faliraki and Tinas to everyone :-)