Very nice and clean hotel with good service. We had a private pool and it was so nice. The other pool for guest was really nice to, lots of space and a little pool for children. The food was good and it was lots to choose. In the evenings they had different music and it was quiet before midnight. The beach is not like in spain, lots of litter on the beach bjt not so much of stones wich was a plus. The beds are two singelbeds and they was so hard and the pillows to...like you slept on the floor, very very hard, so even if it was quiet you couldnt sleep so well because the beds and pillows was to hard, for us anyway, like you slept on the floor. The channels at television was CNN, BBC and one sportchannel, but no
golfchannel. The other channels was most german and some french. The bathroom was big with hairdryer, one shower and one tube. You can go for a walk on 10 minutes and you are in faliraki town, there is restaurants, some discos and pubs, and of cours stores with clothes and other holiday things to bye, lots of licor stores. One shoppingmall outside the hotell was closed down and it was like a worndown. In faliraki town was some hotels also closed down and it looks worndown there. We took a boat from the beach to go to Rhodos city, it was so nice and took half and hour. It was really nice to go there and see everything there. The airport system for check in was a joke....first you must go to cueue for check in, after that you must go with all your bagages to another cuecu to leave your bagage, after that
another cueue for security. So all that took two and a half hour. There is no free internet but you can pay for it. The hotel was anyway supernice and with private pool was outstanding, our neighboors had children around ten years old and they jump in their private pool but we was not disturb of that at all. We recomend this hotell if you want a pieceful holiday with spa and good food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SENTIDO Apollo Blue is a Five Star hotel located on the impressive Faliraki beach of the legendary island of Rhodes. It is the ideal destination for those seeking natural beauty and the discreet luxury of a modern hotel. Designed in harmony with local colors and inspired by the architectural style of ancient Greece, the SENTIDO Apollo Blue is the quintessence of Rhodes'most inspiring elements: stylish design,warm hospitality, excellent cuisine and stunning seascapes. Just 20 minutes from the Rhodes International Airport and 15 minutes from the spectacular Medieval City of Rhodes which is inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, LoveHolidays, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Sentido Apollo Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Apollo Blue Hotel Faliraki
- Sentido Apollo Blue Faliraki, Rhodes