We visited Apollo blue at the end of July.We were 2 adults with 2 children (12 and 14 years).The hotel is new and very clean.It is excellent if you will visit it as a couple and without peeking the all inclusive package!!!I will begin with the positive things of the hotel:1)EXCELLENT STAFF,(especially Stavros from the taverna and Tsampika from the bar can make your day or night)The problem here was that the staff can not fix the problems of the management!!!2)EXCELLENT BREAKFAST.3)Great facilities ,location,beach(not private,you have to pay for the umbrellas),pools are fantastic.4)Medium quality of food at lunch and dinner.5)Very bad choice the sofa bed.This sofa can be used as a bed for very little children.The mattress is very thin,you can feel the iron frame.This was a huge disappointment.6)DON'T GET THE ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE!!!!We took this package for the 1st time and we really felt as B or C clients.Here are some ex.:The first day we asked for a bottle of water from the bar and we were told that this was not all inclusive,we asked for a toast and we were told that this was not all inclusive(instead we could go to the taverna and have pizza or salad.So we could ask for a full service in the taverna but we couldn't take a simple toast?),we asked for a granita and by mistake they made us from fresh fruits which ...was not for the all inclusive,during lunch if you are All Inclusive you can choose only from THE ALL INCLUSIVE DESSERTS?????,and finally the drinks.The wine for the all inclusive is unacceptable,(we tasted the white and the red.AVOID THEM).We asked for 2 whiskeys and the barman didn't see the AI bracelet ,so he asked me and gave me a JW.When he saw it he gave me the drinks but he told me that they were NOT FOR THE AI.The second ones were for the AI but were very low quality.As you understood we were bored to here the same thing.They gi information only for the hours and not for what you can take.FINALLY ,this hotel is the best choice if you don't have children and if you won't take the AI.P.S.Choose the taverna for your lunch.Great location and view and no smells.For the management i have to say that we made our complaints at the front desk and we were told that they will try to fix them .We are in Athens and we are still waiting!!!!!!The 4 stars is because of the staff!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SENTIDO Apollo Blue is a Five Star hotel located on the impressive Faliraki beach of the legendary island of Rhodes. It is the ideal destination for those seeking natural beauty and the discreet luxury of a modern hotel. Designed in harmony with local colors and inspired by the architectural style of ancient Greece, the SENTIDO Apollo Blue is the quintessence of Rhodes'most inspiring elements: stylish design,warm hospitality, excellent cuisine and stunning seascapes. Just 20 minutes from the Rhodes International Airport and 15 minutes from the spectacular Medieval City of Rhodes which is inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Sentido Apollo Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Apollo Blue Hotel Faliraki
- Sentido Apollo Blue Faliraki, Rhodes