Apollo blue is a good hotel rooms are very spacious and clean as is the rest of hotel. Breakfast was ok we were b&b had evening meal once which was average you can go all inclusive for extra 35 Euro's per person per night would not recommend it as you don't get any spirits only local beer on draft. The staff are all very friendly hotel is in a great spot right on the beach and close to bars 7 restaurants. Anyone with kids there are no activities during the day. Would go back
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The SENTIDO Apollo Blue is a Five Star hotel located on the impressive Faliraki beach of the legendary island of Rhodes. It is the ideal destination for those seeking natural beauty and the discreet luxury of a modern hotel. Designed in harmony with local colors and inspired by the architectural style of ancient Greece, the SENTIDO Apollo Blue is the quintessence of Rhodes'most inspiring elements: stylish design,warm hospitality, excellent cuisine and stunning seascapes. Just 20 minutes from the Rhodes International Airport and 15 minutes from the spectacular Medieval City of Rhodes which is inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Sentido Apollo Blue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sentido Apollo Blue Hotel Faliraki
- Sentido Apollo Blue Faliraki, Rhodes