When we first looked at this hotel we were worried as none of us had been to Greece before let alone Faliraki. When we arrived, the bar staff carried our suitcases upstairs and showed us to our rooms. They were clean, well set out and made us happy about staying here. The bar staff were so friendly and if you had any questions they would help. They helped us to book taxis for journeys and helped us by giving us directions to the strip. Very pleasent stay. With it being a 18-30 hotel you obviously have noise... but it was us that was making the noise most the time haha. I would definately go back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting an outdoor pool and a children's pool, Millenium Studios is located in Faliraki Resort of Rhodes. It is set amidst a well-tended garden and offers a restaurant and self-catering units. The hotel offers a total of 20 comfortable apartments, which can accommodate between 2 and 4 people (depending on the type of room booked). Opening out to a balcony with pool and mountain views, all studios at Millenium are air-conditioned. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Millenium Studios reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millenium Studios Hotel Faliraki
- Millenium Studios Faliraki, Rhodes