1,368 results
All reviewsdeluxe roomrecommend this hotelanimation teamnice storessea viewtasty pizzabus stop in frontpleasant hoteltaxi eurospool barall inclusive packagenice holidayfew cocktailslocation is greatevery guestcrepesall inclusive food
Reviewed 20 October 2011

I like this hotel it is in need of a little renovation but it is clean and the cleaning staff do the rooms very well. The food is satisfactory a bit repetitive but well cooked. Evening meals there`s a good choice. Breakfast is a bit the same everyday but if you get a good price deal on this hotel you would have nothing to complain about. The outside area is peaceful and very nice with palm trees and a large garden area. It is right on the beach so worth booking a sea view room. Yannis at the bar is excellent friendly and helpful. My biggest complaint is the reception staff and office staff who are a little unfriendly I had a problem due to my booking agent and Rhodes travel representative and was treated me as though I was a criminal with regards a problem that wasn't down to me. In fact it was a very unsettling start to my trip until it was sorted out by me! It Apart from that it is a good value hotel entertainment in the evening and great location

Room Tip: Mine was 5th floor with Sea View very quite great views and I think a refurbished room
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Sevastoula
Reviewed 13 September 2011

My parents are now in Rhodes they paid I week a double room at this hotel (12-19september). The problem is that they have no more available rooms so they moved my parents in another hotel ,another city Rhodos Palace Ixia.
My parents are very disapointed because they wanted to be together with their friends from Switzerland who are in Pegassos in the same period .They organized this trip a long long time ago.
I called myself at this hotel ,trying to help them .The manager told me that the greek agency DELTANET TRAVEL cancelled the reservation of my parents I week ago(the romanian agency EUROPA TRAVEL works with this agency for Rhodos).The Deltanet doesn't recognize that saying that Pegasos doesn't have available rooms for this period !

Even if I adore Greece ,I must say that the greek organization is not good at all !
This hotel should find an available room for my parents !!It's their right ,they paid for it !!

Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank Oana G
Reviewed 8 September 2011

it was a nice trip to rhodos.....visiting the old town and everything in it! we liked the water park a lot!!!!!U HAVE TO VISIT IT!the pegasus hotel isnt a luxurious hotel...the rooms are very old and there'snt connected rooms with a view.But the lobby is ok.The food isnt tasty in the hotel!we all dislike it!If u want to go to rhodos.....u will have fun but book in an other hotel if u like the luxe!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank LEA K
Reviewed 23 August 2011

That's not so bad. It has sandy beach (which you will not always have in Rhodes). But the building itself and its furniture is quite old and everything is a little bit broken. And (wow!) they still use keys to open the room. The button in the lift to go to the 6th floor was broken for 3 or 4 days!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank and7ey
Reviewed 9 August 2011

The arrival maybe was not the best (we had booked a TWIN but then got a double) but all was sorted out quickly by the staff and the 1 week holidays could begin.

The location is top in many ways! It’s close to the airport which means a short ride at arrival, it is close to Faliraki (10 min), close to Rhodes town (15 min), close to the next fish spa (do it!) and situated directly at the beach and it has a bus stop at the entrance where busses take you wherever you want. Car rental in the hotel is also possible and uncomplicated, but be quick otherwise the cheap ones are gone.

Pros:
Foodwise the hotel did not disappoint. After one week I was still not bored by the food and believe the quality was good (I am vegetarian so can’t say anything about the meat but it looked tasty). The fish was ok, the salads, deserts and fruit selection more than satisfying. The waiters spoke every possible language, were quick, mostly uninterested in the guests but did an ok job (as was most of the staff…. More passion, guys!).

Great Beach, great water quality, next to the hotel you can also rent all possible water sports equipment if you fancy some action. Beds hard as stone and slept like one, great!

Cons (obviously always longer than the pros :-)
Here I definitely have to point out the animators. Worst animators ever (not that I have any experience with that but what these guys did can not be the goal), especially the two Italian guys who were totally unmotivated (apart of when it came to dance the village dance they made some good moves), didn’t even seem to remember me or greet me after one week though we spoke various times… The girl was really annoying, almost forcing guests to dance, you couldn’t refuse (which I did) otherwise she’d ask every 5 min!

The drinks were for most guests included (not ours as we had booked unfortunately a cheaper package) so the cocktails weren’t of great quality (in fact I tried to get drunk but did not manage. Even after 5 cocktails I was still sober but ended with some high blood pressure because of all the sugar…)… also for the bar staff: A smile from time to time does not hurt guys!

Rooms: Ok, Air-con pretty loud, not the latest interior… but all in all good sized rooms and all working well. THOUGH: the cleaning ladies could put some more effort in their cleaning, it was never really clean (bathroom, bedding…).

All in all a smooth touristy stay with no highlights really but also no problems… ok for a week of relax. Would I go again? No, once is enough! Next time I'm going to Greece I'd love to meet some Greek people not only Italians and Russians, but for a touristy all inclusive week it does the job!

Tipp:
If you are thinking to book the Pegasos you should also check for the Sea Beach Resort next door, it looks much nicer and the hot animator greeted me the one time we went over there as we were best friends!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends