1,489 results
All reviews deluxe room recommend this hotel animation team nice stores sea view tasty pizza bus stop in front pleasant hotel taxi euros pool bar all inclusive package nice holiday few cocktails location is great every guest crepes all inclusive food
Reviewed 21 June 2012

I was happy with the hotel, lovly location, entertainment was good. The out side pool slide wasnt working, but that was the only hitch.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank zeus111
Reviewed 20 October 2011

I like this hotel it is in need of a little renovation but it is clean and the cleaning staff do the rooms very well. The food is satisfactory a bit repetitive but well cooked. Evening meals there`s a good choice. Breakfast is a bit the same everyday but if you get a good price deal on this hotel you would have nothing to complain about. The outside area is peaceful and very nice with palm trees and a large garden area. It is right on the beach so worth booking a sea view room. Yannis at the bar is excellent friendly and helpful. My biggest complaint is the reception staff and office staff who are a little unfriendly I had a problem due to my booking agent and Rhodes travel representative and was treated me as though I was a criminal with regards a problem that wasn't down to me. In fact it was a very unsettling start to my trip until it was sorted out by me! It Apart from that it is a good value hotel entertainment in the evening and great location

Room Tip: Mine was 5th floor with Sea View very quite great views and I think a refurbished room
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Sevastoula
Reviewed 13 September 2011

My parents are now in Rhodes they paid I week a double room at this hotel (12-19september). The problem is that they have no more available rooms so they moved my parents in another hotel ,another city Rhodos Palace Ixia.
My parents are very disapointed because they wanted to be together with their friends from Switzerland who are in Pegassos in the same period .They organized this trip a long long time ago.
I called myself at this hotel ,trying to help them .The manager told me that the greek agency DELTANET TRAVEL cancelled the reservation of my parents I week ago(the romanian agency EUROPA TRAVEL works with this agency for Rhodos).The Deltanet doesn't recognize that saying that Pegasos doesn't have available rooms for this period !

Even if I adore Greece ,I must say that the greek organization is not good at all !
This hotel should find an available room for my parents !!It's their right ,they paid for it !!

Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
5  Thank Oana G
Reviewed 8 September 2011

it was a nice trip to rhodos.....visiting the old town and everything in it! we liked the water park a lot!!!!!U HAVE TO VISIT IT!the pegasus hotel isnt a luxurious hotel...the rooms are very old and there'snt connected rooms with a view.But the lobby is ok.The food isnt tasty in the hotel!we all dislike it!If u want to go to rhodos.....u will have fun but book in an other hotel if u like the luxe!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank LEA K
Reviewed 23 August 2011

That's not so bad. It has sandy beach (which you will not always have in Rhodes). But the building itself and its furniture is quite old and everything is a little bit broken. And (wow!) they still use keys to open the room. The button in the lift to go to the 6th floor was broken for 3 or 4 days!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family