1,351 results
All reviewsdeluxe roomrecommend this hotelanimation teamnice storessea viewtasty pizzabus stop in frontpleasant hoteltaxi eurospool barall inclusive packagenice holidayfew cocktailslocation is greatevery guestcrepesall inclusive food
Reviewed 30 December 2013

It was well deserved vacation time I wanted to spend in warm Rhodes (Greece). Trip has been arranged by Itaka, Polish vacation / travel company. I decided for this Hotel because of good opinion of person in charge in the travel office.

Hotel is located in Filaraki. Not in the Centre but still about walk distance to the Centre, On the beggining of the September, hotel was heavy occupied.
Standard of the Hotel is from very low, to low.
First room I have been offered should get maybe one star.. Small really old bed (One person only - I paid extra for propper room). Terrible conditon of room ( Old air con - verry noisy) , electric wires not covered / secured - disaster. Bathroom was extremely small. Shower was like 60cm - not possible to fit inside. Shower had extra function - window to the corridor / public balcony:). So peoples walking outside the Hotel had a possibility to see me in the Shower. Room was really dirty. Looks like not cleaned long time. Also room service was ''not working''. No clean towels etc.

I never seen such a disaster. After my complain I have been informed that they are fully occupied and they will provide better room when aviable. In consequence I have been waiting till half of my stay. Even intervention of the Itaka's resident didin't helped too much.

After 3 days I have offered room with better standard. Hovewer far away from 4 stars. (2-3) In this room was cleaned ( however with rather bad result)

Food was rather low quality Breakfast realy basic and not tasty. Supper much better - always possible to find some tasty dish.

Room Tip: Well, there is like milestone difference between room standard. Hard to advise something - perhaps better hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
9  Thank Peacemaker1980
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Me and my wife stayed there for 6 days in June of 2013. We picked it as a last minute stay based on some pictures and info what they placed on the travel agency website, booked a standard room.
When we got there and went to our room I almost throw up because of the smell and look of the room. It was a 40 years old room, never been remodeled neither cleaned correctly. After complaining about it, they upgraded us to a deluxe room next morning and of course we had to pay extra for that. In the US, we would had been upgraded right away for free.
Some of the staff are somewhat nice but most of them don't know how to smile and want to charge you for every little help. There is Wi-Fi available for a fee but only works ok in the lobby. It is not a modern looking hotel compared to others which were built around the same time.
Our deluxe room was better than the standard room but still not even close to a 4 star hotel.
The hotel full (90%) of Russian guests (I have nothing against Russians) and most of them (mainly the younger generation) were rude and dirty. The felt like being served like kings and behave like pigs. Left garbage everywhere, wasting food like crazy and cut in front of you in line waiting for food at meal time. There is no such a thing as smoke-free room or area, everybody smokes. Food selection was ok but nothing fancy. The island is beautiful and the location is great. The biggest plus was the animation. Those people provided great programs and made our miserable hotel situation fun. I have seen cockroaches running around in the bathroom in the lobby. We had a 14" old tv in our room with ok channel selection. The bed was hard and small. The hotel provides only free towels nothing else. Bring your own lotion, tooth paste, etc, If you need to buy anything then go to a local market within walking distance instead of buying it in the hotel shop. Don't drink the tap water, buy the bottled water. If you don't buy the all inclusive package then you will not get even water for free at meal time which is just plain rude. We took the local but to Rhodes old and new town which is worth the time. Try the local food and places.
The see is beautiful, not much see life but clean and colt water.
Overall, I would go back to Rhodes but pick an American type hotel or do lots of research before pick my hotel!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank FrankG1973
Margarita D, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Pegasos Deluxe Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2013

Dear Customer
We are sincerely apologize that you found our hotel insufficient for your vacations. nevertheless we will take under consideration your comments for future improvements to our hotel services.
Public Relation Manager
Gina Giountitse

Reviewed 19 June 2013

If you happen to book this hotel (we had to as we were coming with a group of people who had) make sure you stay in the newly added part of the hotel in Deluxe Room and even that won't make your stay great. The difference between the Superior Room and the Deluxe one is massive in a any sense. It is definitely worth paying extra for an upgrade.
The service is very poor, the reception is quite efficient but very automatic, the housekeeping has a habit of knocking on the door on walking in straight away. We had someone walking into the room twice when we were inside. They don't even have Do Not Disturb signs so you can't stop them from knocking the door. That's not great especially at 10am when you came back late.
Even in the Deluxe rooms the bathroom design is really bad. When you have a shower the whole bathroom floods and doesn't drain. Not to mentioned 'modern' type of sinks where the water comes out from the tap straight onto the floor if only open a bit.
Service at lunch time by the pool is extremely slow, apparently there was a problem with the kitchen when we decided to order food there so it took 45 minutes to receive a Greek Salad!
I wouldn't recommend this hotel unless you are fine with 2* standars.

Room Tip: Choose only Deluxe rooms in the new part of the hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Michael L
Reviewed 18 June 2013

Doesn't fit to hotels aside with the level of the services and area equipment.

Pools seems to be from 50's. Infant pool are 1 meter deep from ground where is 20cm water????

Near the hotel big garbage place, aparently from ongoing reconstruction.

Food quite average, adequate to 2-3* hotel. Lots from cans or frozen food.

Personel friendly, good people.

Rooms ok, but pretty small.

No further recommendation of this facility....unfortunately.

PS: Definitely not for kids. Animations poor...

• Stayed: June 2013
2  Thank Turbochnapka

Dear Customer
Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We appreciate customers who let us know when things aren’t right. As a testament to our strive for perfection we have taken steps to ensure the improvement of our hotel facilities.
Public Relations Manager
Gina Giountitse

Reviewed 22 January 2013

nice little hotel to stay with the child, pleasant staff attitudes, it is convenient to travel to the city. nice beach, clean water.good animation for kids, my daughter was very happy to dance on a mini disco.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family