“Best Beach Hotel in Rhodes”

Pegasos Deluxe Beach Hotel
Ranked #4 of 70 Hotels in Faliraki
Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed as a couple for 5 nights, the rooms were great with everything you need, the A/C was working perfect, it was clean and the staff was really helpful trying to answer all your questions.
Wi-fi was free in bar area, but not everywhere.
The sea is more than words to describe, the beach is quiet, you can get clean towels whenever you wish to change,
Just the breakfast was a bit below our expectations. We were hoping to have good quality feta cheese and etc.
But definately will come back

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Basak T
GinaGiountitse, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Pegasos Deluxe Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Basak T
Thank you for choosing Pegasos as a preferred location. We are more than happy that our staff were able to provide you with a memorable experience. We are pleased you had an enjoyable stay with us and we will take your critical comment about the food provided into consideration.

When you decide to come back please contact us directly.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Yes, It is true! We all are waiting for a nice summer holiday, in a wonderful place and, if it is possible, to find good accommodation, good traditional food. The last, but not least, we are expecting to find nice people, starting with people working in tourism and continuing with local people or with other tourists. Isn't it sounding like a dream?
Ok! I can say I found most of these elements of a dream in a nice place named "HOTEL PEGASOS BEACH". It is real: the name is the one of the legendary Greek winged divine stallion. What can we imagine? We are free to think anything we wish. Did we reach the Olympus, or we are still on Earth, but in a blessed place.
Since you will get down from the car, you will find the horse statue in front of the hotel, so that you will know that you are not in the wrong place. But, when you step in the lobby and than in the front garden you will be pleased by large spaces and the rich vegetation that will complete the beautiful natural landscape of the sea shore. In fact this hotel is placed on the beach of Faliraki, Rhodes Island, not too far from the village with the same name. If the natural conditions are exactly as you would like to be on the sea shore, it is important for the tourists that all the place is very clean and the administrator and staff are committed to do all their best to maintain things like that. But not only the out space is clean. You can feel the same in the rooms, in the bath, on the balcony and, maybe the most important, in the kitchen. And if we are talking about the kitchen, than we have to speak about food, as well. I think that in this hotel there is an army of chefs, working hard for preparing a lot of dishes, in order to satisfy all tastes. But the most important is the quality of the food, and the feeling you have about the high level of hygiene, that should be a rule in preparing food. Also, I have to mention the way the waiters are doing their job. They are very kind, ready to do all their best to satisfy the tourists.
I think I didn't mentioned the hard work of the people working at the reception. They are in the first line and are doing their work with a smile for everyone, even many times they are tired.
In the end I can say that this place is very good for everyone looking for good services (and I mean services in tourism) during a nice holiday, on the sea shore, in great place with good infrastructure and nice people. I think that the hotel and the staff can provide proper rest and entertainment conditions for small kids, for teenagers, for young parents and for grandparents, as well.
I do not want to forget about the beach. In my opinion it is one of the best you can find. There are all kind of water sports, there is a small boat that is racing from Faliraki to Rhodes Town, with two or three stops in different places of the beach. The hotel has a nice pool for everyone, and a small one for kids, but you can find as well a nice sauna and spa are with qualified people ready to offer their services.

Maybe I missed something or someone, but I think that spending a holiday in this four stars hotel anyone can find something to make him come back. I recommend the sea view rooms, in case you are looking for a beautiful landscape.

Yes, It's true! We all are waiting for a nice summer holiday, in a wonderful place and, if it is possible, to find good accommodation, good traditional food. The last, but not least, we are expecting to find nice people, starting with people working in tourism and continuing with local people or with other tourists. Isn't it sounding like a dream?

Ok! I can say I found most of these elements of a dream in a nice place named "PEGASUS" Hotel....... It is real: the name is the one of the legendary Greek winged divine stallion. What can we imagine? We are free to think anything we wish. Did we reach the Olympus, or we are still on the Earth, but in a blessed place.

Since you will get down from the car, you will find the horse statue in front of it, so that to know that you are not in the wrong place. But, when you step in the lobby and than in the front garden you will be pleased by the rich vegetation that will complete the beautiful natural landscape of the sea shore. In fact this hotel is placed on the beach of Faliraki, Rhodes Island not too far from the village with the same name. If the natural conditions are exactly as you would like to be on the sea shore, it is important for the tourists that all the place is very clean and the administrator and staff are committed to do all their best to maintain things like that. But not only the outer space is clean. You can feel that in the rooms, in the bath, on the balcony and, maybe the most important, in the kitchen. And if we are talking about the kitchen, than we have to speak about food, as well. I think that in this hotel there is an army of chefs, working hard for preparing a lot of dishes, in order to satisfy all tastes. But the most important is the quality of the food, and the feeling you have about the high level of hygiene, that should be a rule in preparing food. Also, I have to mention the way the waiters are doing their job. They are very kind, ready to do all their best to satisfy the tourists.

Room Tip: See view rooms, not standard, but superior is better
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank 578Michael
GinaGiountitse, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Pegasos Deluxe Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear 578 Michael
It give us great pleasure when guests like you share these encouraging feedback on TripAdvisor and let everyone know how much they enjoyed their stay at Pegasos. The team is genuinely grateful for this gesture and truly appreciate your kind comments. We are really impressed with this detailed description of our hotel. We will definitely share this feedback with the team. Customers like you help us to continue our good work.

We respectfully request that you contact us at guest relations@pegasoshotel.gr and forwarding your personal informations.
Warm Regards

Reviewed 29 July 2014

We stayed there with a friend for a week and we were very satisfied. Hotel is clean, staff is very friendly and always helpful. Food was delicious! we really enjoyed every meal we had and I recommend red wine though I usually prefer white one:)
Beach and sea is clean, pool as well. there is bus stop in front of hotel so it was easy to get to center of Faliraki (approximately 10 min by bus) for night out or to Rhodes town for sightseeing.
WIFI in lobby was not working very well especially in the evenings when all guests tried to connect but we survived without it:)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
GinaGiountitse, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Pegasos Deluxe Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2014

Dear Sonicka20
Thank you very much for your detailed review of Pegasos hotel. We are delighted to hear you liked our food and we are truly overwhelmed with the compliments you have given us from the staff and service to the entire stay. We are glad that you found the location ideal for your vacations. We are sorry about the issue that you have faced with the internet connection. We offer complimentary internet service for all guests with higher speeds available for purchase and use in the bedroom.
We do hope that you have a safe trip home to beautiful Slovakia.

We are looking forward on welcoming you back to Pegasos.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 17 July 2014

We were very happy,nice and clean everywhere pleasant people.Super animation program with a bunch of cool people:Johana,Ivan,Maria,Kristyana,Timea,Monika,Bartolo,Serena.We will definitely go back sometime.I recommend this hotel to those demanding.Family Galler of the Czech Republic.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Gallerovi
GinaGiountitse, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Pegasos Deluxe Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Family Galler
Thank you for posting a charming review of your stay to Pegasos. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel & staff and we will definitely share this feedback with our team.

We look forward to your return in the future

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I was there last week, so June 2014, and I am still impressed with the perfect vacation I had ! hotel, meals, beach, staff, even the wind is blowing the right direction when you enjoy the beach.Rhodes is now my first choice as a destination in Greece, because of this hotel. It is not my first trip to Rhodes, so I know many hotels and locations already, but this one is the best choice from all. I intend to go back there in a couple of weeks. No way to change my hotel, ever, when going to Rhodes ! A warm thank you and see you soon, staff of Pegasos Hotel, from Dan, from Romania !

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Dan P
GinaGiountitse, Υπεύθυνος Δημοσίων Σχέσεων at Pegasos Deluxe Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

Dear Dan P
Thank you very much for your great review and kind recommendation. It is really appreciated by the whole team. It gives to all of us a great pleasure when guests like you share these encouraging feedback with the Tripadvisor community.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Pegasos

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We went to Pegasos Hotel in Faliraki in June 2013 and it was a gread experience. They upgraded our room to a "Deluxe Room" which was situated in the new part of the hotel which was built in 2013. The room was beautiful and the bed comfortable. Everything clean, the bathroom too.
Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner - buffet was very good. Fresh products and cooked well. The service was very kind and friendly. Wonderful! You can do some water sports of an agency which is situated near the beach part of Pegasos... very fun & friendly guys too! When you walk to Faliraki you can find a rental service of cars/quads/motorbikes... great service there, too.
... want to go back to Pegasos Hotel!!! :)

Room Tip: Rooms on the new part of the building (deluxe room).
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Nicole0711
Margarita D, Υπεύθυνος Σχέσεων με Πελάτες at Pegasos Deluxe Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear Customer
Your support will help us to grow up into a better resort. We wanted to send you a special note thanking you. Thank you so much, we look forward to continuing to provide you quality vacations for the years to come.

Best regards
Public Relation Manager

Reviewed 23 January 2014

We were here in April 2013, and it was a little cold, so, to say things right, we came in outseason. There are some benefits of it. First of all, there were about 120 people overall in the hotel. Yes, I'm not lying - it was empty. As well, as the rest of island. The best part was to get to the beach and be the only pair to swim in the sea =)
Now about the hotel - we had only out breakfasts here, and they were good - diverse, tasty and well done. Our room was facing towards the island, not the sea, but still was a great view!
Interesting thing about the beach - it has concave bottom, so if you swim in the center, you wouldn't be able to reach it, but on the sides you can literally walk until the buoys.

I loved it =) Totally would go here again!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple