“Traditional Greek food in Faliraki”
Review of Manolis Taverna

Manolis Taverna
Ranked #5 of 113 Restaurants in Faliraki
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 November 2013

This was reccomended to me by the receptionist at my hotel.We were so happy we arrived early as the queues all night are unbelievable. Great little taverna with traditional food in quiet location behind the big church in Faliraki.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,213)

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Very kind family restaurant
All food are special and delicious.
Daily special menu.
Price cheaper than Rhodes
I can strongly advise you

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Read the reviews about this place and wasnt dissapointed. Due to it not being in the hight of the season I didnt book but turned up early on the night. Glad I did as by the time we left there was queues out the door! ( All the other places barely had more than five or six people in them ) The staff were great very friendly and most helpful and I can honestly say I had the best steak for a long time would definately go again if Im in the area

Reviewed 15 October 2013

After checking Tripadvisor we decided to go here. The service was great, and the restaurant had a nice atmosphere. The apetizers was great, and the kleftico was the best we had all week. We came back on wednesday as the moussaka was served. It was definitely worth it, and the baklava was the perfect finale to a great meal.
If you want to avoid the crowded and touristificated center of Faliraki, this is the place to eat :)

1  Thank Berit F
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The Greek food in this traverna must be the best in Faliraki if not Rhodes the fillet steak is best I have ever tasted ,served buy warm and friendly staff.

1  Thank Gordon M