“Great”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“Great”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Excellent slides, plenty of selection and great value for money. The food was good and had a great time.

1 Thank AlanandRobert

Coventry, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Was amazing”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Me and my partner came here on a Saturday I am not confident In water but the staff made me feel okay... My partner loved every slide he went on...and the food was great. We spent the day here and the reps will arrange transfers for you so it's perfect.

Visited August 2013
Blackwood, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Average”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I really begrudged paying £44 (for 2 of us) to enter the park as we were served by a very rude lady with no manners and no people skills - maybe people with no social skills shouldn't be on the front desk? If it wasn't for the fact we had planned this trip before going on holidays I would have turned around and gone back to the hotel. I refused to spend any money inside the water park for this very reason.

2 Thank Katie D
Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A fantastic day out!”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I went here the second to last day of the holiday on my own. Brilliant day out. At 22 euros it was, I thought, really affordable for the size and variety of the park, but of course best to get their early to make a full day of it.

There are many rides, fast slides such as dip, bump, and twist; "rollercoaster" twisters; one ending in a "wall of death" funnel, a big side-to-side slide, ones in dark with trippy lighting (like the "Black Hole" at Alton Towers), etc. with another MASSIVE slide under construction (so more to come), and gentler rafting type slides. There are also several chill-out areas (including a "few smile at the opposite sex" type opportunities) plus what looked like some really great play areas exclusively for small children (several of them).

I came to Rhodes for the natural landscape and the history, but I can't deny I loved the water park.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“very fun day when not to hot”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

we had a really fun day and i would definitely recommend you to go there however it was a little smaller than i expected. You must go from the slides with orange yoga-mats!