We were there from June, 12 to June, 25, 2013. The hotel is really nice and clean, I expected less from four stars. Food is tasty, however the variety of it sometimes suffers. But anyway we liked the quality of food - everything is fresh and hot! Faliraki beach is good, the coast is clean and beautiful sea is really transparent ! There is a bus stop nearby the hotel, it's really easy to catch a bus to Rhodes! We did it quite often :) We didn't have "all inclusive" but there are many taverns around so it's difficult to stay hungry! The trip to Lindos is a must have! As well as little funny train :) enjoy your vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aegean Breeze Resort Number of rooms: 305 The "Aegean Breeze Resort" rests on the Fanes coast, directly to the beach and 1 km from the resort center, surrounded by gardens and with spectacular views of the Mediterranean Sea on the island of Rhodes. Resembling a tranquil fishing village complete with a flour mill at the entrance, this magnificent 5 Star hotel features totally 305 comfortable guestrooms and Suites, unequalled dining and exquisite relaxation facilities that all come together to make a truly harmonious vacation destination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Sea Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Sea Beach Hotel Faliraki
- Blue Sea Beach Faliraki
- Blue Sea Beach Resort Faliraki, Rhodes